- January 18, 2021 at 15:17#15245AdriParticipant
Can anybody help me with this dream please?
I got to church in the evening (our usual meeting time is in the late afternoon/early evening) and there were couples sitting together almost in a circle around the whole church (it was a couple, a space, then a couple, etc.). The singles were standing in the middle and we were aware of the couples and the fact that the singles were in the middle.
Then in worship, which was in the front of the church, a lady in our church who is very prophetic but not on the worship team, was on stage singing into a microphone leading, with 2 people. I can’t recall the song. During worship, a guy that’s visiting our congregation (he is from another congregation within our church) walked towards me in worship and said, excuse me miss, and give me a silver bracelet/chain with links (I can’t really explain it). I was very excited about this but tried to hide it.
We then were moving into a time where the prophetic lady and a team were going to prophesy over the singles.
After some time of sitting and chatting, no prophesying yet, there was an announcement made that if anyone needed to get right with God, they should go now. So I went, and a couple of others, to the area in our church where the information desk is, separate from the church hall. On a tall round table, there were some books. I noticed a bigger, tan brown bible and a smaller dark brown bible. The guy that gave the chain also came to the table and I wanted to pick the larger bible but for some reason, because he was there, I took the smaller one. And when I did, I noticed that it was an African bible (in an African language) and in my mind, I thought I would need to learn this language.
- January 18, 2021 at 17:09#15248GideonParticipant
I think if you want to understand this dream you will have to find the reason you had this dream (the trigger).
In a general sense, we have 4 primary groups:
1. The couples in an almost circle with the singles inside: This speaks of unity and wisdom (circle) consisting of people who have a covenant with each other (married couples) who are protecting (covering) those who are not in a covenant yet (singles surrounded by the couples)
2. This “foundation” leads to the next scene which is praise and worship (honor, awe, love for God) which leads to revelation knowledge (prophecy).
3. From here it goes to the next scene which speaks of a messenger of God (man) giving you a silver bracelet which speaks of you being taught or reminded of a betrothal, a commitment, a pledge, between Christ and the church (bracelet). Christ will do what He promised. This also speaks of a covenant. The fact that the bracelet is silver speaks of redemption. So this scene speaks of people being redeemed because of what God promised. You are excited but you try to hide it speaks of you not wanting to announce this fact yet (that God promised you this commitment and the assurance that He will do what He promised).
4. After the pledge and the promises, a new situation or scene emerged which speaks of the singles being prophecied over which speaks of God’s plan and purpose for their lives (future). But there is a delay here because God cannot start equipping them and preparing them or even tell them (singles who are not yet in a covenant with him) of his plans for them or their purpose if they are not redeemed yet (get right with God). So this is a requirement.
5. That brings us to the last scene which speaks of them now (after they have been redeemed and repented) getting in unity with God (round table) by “eating” the word of God (Bible on the table which speaks of spiritual food). So God can only equip the singles for ministry and purpose after they learned the true word and will of God and agree with him on that which speaks of unity in terms of the word of God. We need to agree with God. After that, they will be prepared and ready to be perfect and excellent vessels and tools in the hands of the Master to accomplish through them what He ordained and planned for them.
I am not sure about the African language thing. I think this is closely connected to the reason you had this dream (the specific trigger). Maybe He wants to use you in Africa to minister the word and to teach people the word of God. You choosing the African language because this man was standing there symbolizes you taking the right decision and you wanting to please God. This is now if this man was a white man in the dream. See “Man (White)”. Was it a white man?
Please give me your views on this because I really would like to understand this dream and the “African language” part.
- January 18, 2021 at 17:22#15249AdriParticipant
I have had a prophetic word of going into Africa, this was sometime last year, I think towards the end of the year. There wasn’t too much more said in it except that I would be going into Africa.
- January 22, 2021 at 09:02#15274ASR MartinsKeymaster
Your interpretation looks good Gideon. The dreamer did give you a kind of a confirmation. Well done!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.