- April 14, 2021 at 13:30 #18003Chris BParticipant
Hi, please help me with this dream: I was sitting with a guitar on my lap. An unknown man was standing next to me and he was teaching me how to play. The guitar felt a bit big. The man told me that I must just do whatever I can. Just learn to press one note, even if it is just for a second. He will use that. I must just be obedient, he will do the job and he will magnify that little sound with his sound system.
- April 22, 2021 at 13:55 #18295UngeParticipant
You clearly have a calling on your life, you perhaps feel like you are not qualified enough for it but God is willing to teach you, you only need to take the first step even if it’s a small one. He also reassures you that He has provided a helper the Holy Spirit that will be by your side, to guide and teach you and that you are not alone. By taking this first step you are showing God your obedience, you need only trust Him – he will do the rest! He will take your first step and make it BIG! TRUST GOD.
Sitting: A posture of learning at the feet of a mentor
Guitar: Praise and Worship
Lap: Time for development
Unknown man: Holy Spirit (your helper, your counsel)
Sound system: Ability to hear God’s voice; spirit of worship and praise; spiritual network; amplifies the word.
As you have taken on a posture of learning, the Holy Spirit will teach you how to praise and worship God, the time is here for you to develop this calling of praise and worship. You may feel that it is a big task to learn but with the guidance and help of the Holy Spirit you will be able to take the first step of faith and as you decide to be obedient to this calling He will not leave you but will do all the work. In this He will also give you the ability to hear God’s voice and bring forth the spirit of praise & worship that will amplify God’s Word.
- April 26, 2021 at 15:01 #18367PrincessParticipant
DREAM ABOUT BEING TAUGHT GUITAR
Hi Chris B
Let me first give you the meanings of the symbols before I give you my interpretations of your dream.
1. Sitting – indicates you were sitting in a learning position;
2. Guitar – indicates a musical talent you have – for praise and worship;
3. Lap – indicates you are ready to pick up the guitar and begin the learning process;
4. Unknown man – speaks of the Holy Spirit who is your helper;
5. Teaching – speaks of guidance and teaching by the Holy Spirit;
6. Big – indicates that it may seem too big a task for you to undertake;
7. Obedient – Says that you must be obedient to God’s voice concerning your calling;
8. Sound System – indicates that you will be able to hear God’s instruction very clearly concerning your calling.
It is evident to me that God has called you to a musical position “spiritually””. Do not be afraid or underestimate yourself. You need to develop your talent and calling and who better than the Holy Spirit Himself to teach, support, lead and guide you in this learning season in your life. Dare to step out of the boat onto the water. Trust Him. God will do the rest. He will honour your faith and use you mightily in His Kingdom.
- April 26, 2021 at 16:16 #18371Basie MartinsKeymaster
Hi Unge and Princess,
Two different approaches and two difficult meanings, although inherently the same. You both could be right depending on the trigger. Both of you did well with your interpretations. Well done!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.