Interpretation: Dream about halfhearted hug

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about halfhearted hug

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Susan
      Participant

HI there,

can you please interpret this dream for me: In the dream, I was waiting for a specific friend of mine to arrive. When he arrived I gave him a hug but I immediately noticed that from his side the hug was only halfheartedly. It was as if it was a bit cold (cold shoulder).

Princess
      Participant

DREAM ABOUT HALF HEARTED HUG

I N T E R P R E T A T I O N

Hi Susan

This is a literal dream. It speaks of your friendship with a specific man .The “waiting” for him to arrive says to me that you had an expectation in your heart. The dream indicates that the friendship is not what it used to be or should be, according to your expectations. You feel disappointed. He is not displaying any caring feelings toward you (half- hearted hug), as you would like him to. I think maybe something went wrong in this friendship or maybe you want to be in a relationship and he wants to just remain friends.

You should know who this specific friend in your dream is. I suggest that you make time for a heart to heart chat as soon as possible and speak about things that bother you. Only then will you know where you stand and then you will be able to make a decision whether you want to move forward with this friendship or not.

Susan
      Participant

Hi Princess, you were right. I did notice a change when I met him again yesterday. He was a bit upset about something and we decided to remain friends but not to take it any further in terms of our relationship.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, a good interpretation. Well done!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.