Interpretation: Dream about hi-jacked airliner to Africa

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about hi-jacked airliner to Africa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Fred
      Participant

Hi everybody, Somebody had a dream about a friend of mine. She dreamt that he was on a plane, on its way to Johannesburg. Then there was suddenly a big commotion as if the airliner was hi-jacked. Then the airliner landed at a pitstop, filled with fuel and it took off again, this time it flew into Africa. Everybody on the plane was very upset about it. My friend, on the other hand was very happy about it. He was dancing and smiling and very happy about going to Africa.

Stephany
      Participant

Hi Fred,

Please give this interpretation to your friend: In a spiritual sense, vehicles symbolize ministries. Passenger aircraft like big airliners symbolize people who are part of a worldwide spiritual ministry. Such people are often connected in the spirit. It represents people who have far-reaching spiritual influence (anointing) and impact in the spiritual realm. Many of them are intercessors but there are also other types of spiritual ministries. It is sometimes visible in the natural as it is clear to other people that people like this have an impact far outside the borders of their own country.

A vehicle being hi-jacked in dreams symbolizes us losing control over situations and aspects regarding our ministries or our lives. Sometimes God “hi-jacks” our vehicles and sometimes people can do the same, especially people who are close to us and with us in ministry.

My opinion is that in this case, God is maneuvering things in the spirit which will materialize in the natural. Some people (I do not know who but you may know people who are connected to you in ministry, not necessarily in your ministry (may also be possible, but also people who are connected to you in the spiritual realm, you may not know them), anyway, some people may not be happy with the way that God moves, but you are very happy about it.
      If it was not God hi-jacking the vehicle but other people who wanted to cause harm, the dream symbolizes it working out for the better in the end, or God changing the negative in a very welcome positive for you.

It appears that God wants to use you in a spiritual ministry, which can also be visible in the natural, to make an impact on Africa, and apparently, this is in your heart as well, as symbolized by your rejoicing that it is happening.

Fuel for a vehicle symbolizes the inspiration of the Holy Spirit in ministry. It symbolizes that a person has the anointing of the Holy Spirit in his ministry. A lack of fuel speaks of the absence of the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
      In another sense, fuel symbolizes the funds to financially support a ministry. So this part of the dream speaks of God anointing you and this ministry and his willingness and confirmation to fund whatever it is going to take to be successful.

So I am just giving you the meanings of the symbols and a bit of an overview of what your dream means, but, because I don’t know what triggered the dream, I cannot be more specific and I haven’t got more details other than this.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Good interpretation Stephany. Well done!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.