Interpretation: Dream about lifesize dolls

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about lifesize dolls

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Adri
      Participant

Hi everybody, I had a funny dream recently. I dreamt that big lifesize dolls made of fabric walked into the house that I found myself in. They just walked into the different rooms. They were big and their heads were stuffed with stockings. The funny thing is that the moment that I talk to them they became alive. In the dream, I was almost afraid of them.

Inge
      Participant

Good Evening Adri,
      What an interesting dream; the first sense that I got just from reading your dream is that it felt like it may be an emotional restoration dream, something/s that you may need to confront. Hope it helps!

Primary Element:
      Dreamer (you)

Secondary Elements:
      See life-size dolls: you see past issues, memories or desires
      Talk to life-size dolls: you speak these issues, memories or desires

Primary Element:
      Life-size Dolls (memories, past issues, desires)

Secondary Elements:
      Big: big issues or desires
      Made of fabric: life structure, how you are
      In house: your life
      Walked into different rooms: memories, mental strongholds, chambers of your heart (desires)
      Head stuffed with stockings: mind is full of preparation, new ventures
      Come alive: desires, troubles come up

INTERPRETATION
      Big issues/desires/memories that shaped you come to light in your life, each of these memories fill you with desires in your heart. When you start to speak to these desires/memories they come “alive”.

COUNSEL
      The house speaks of your life and the rooms speak of your heart/mind; the dolls speak of your memories/desires. The fact that you were a little afraid when they came alive could mean that there are desires in your heart/mind that comes to light once you start speaking about past issues/memories.
      Continue to pray and work through past memories/issues don’t be afraid to see the things you don’t necessarily want to see about yourself, God loves you and He loves it when this happens because then nothing can stand between Him and us.
      Joshua 1:9
      “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, I have found that anything that represents people, who are not really people, like dolls, animation graphics, people and actions in video games, stuffed toys, etc. that come to life after we touched them or spoke to them, speaks of our ideas in our minds and our expectations about things. It starts in our minds and in the spiritual realm, as expectations and ideas or desires, and later, when we did what needed to be done, became a reality in real life. It is a lot like the ability of God and of Spirit-filled people to call into existence things that did not exist before. It causes things to become real. It speaks of us influencing things in such a way that it becomes a reality. Christians do that because they are like God in whose image they were created. We are also the only human beings that can create by using our mouths. Just like God created everything by just speaking things into existence, so we, because we have the word of God in our hearts and in our mouths, we can speak things into existence in our own lives and circumstances.

I think, in this case, people who were spiritually dead (dolls), became alive in a spiritual sense because of being talked to or being addressed by Adri. So she gave the necessary spiritual input that brought life into the minds and the hearts of spiritually dead people.

In this case, the house is probably Adri’s congregation or church where she has the opportunity and ability to influence other people in a positive way. Or, it represents her heart and her ability to change people whom she allows in her heart. They came from an environment where they did not receive the living word of God but the moment they found themselves in the presence of Adri, they received the true word of God which was able to give them life.

However, I cannot deny the fact that the underlying theme that you identified is most certainly possible. It means that all her memories and desires (the dolls) became a reality when she started to speak to them. So once again your interpretation was really good and outstanding. Well done!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.