Interpretation dream about litle elephant

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about litle elephant

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Adri
      Participant

Can someone help me with this dream? Last night I dreamt that I was laying on a bed and a baby elephant came to me and was poking me with its trunk. I seemed to be in my parents’ home but not quite. Wasn’t my home but it was ‘home’.

Sarah

This dream is probably about you being in a time of rest (see the meaning of bed). An elephant speaks of power but in this case, it is not mature or “grown-up” power as the elephant is still a baby. The “poking” means it wants to wake you up or get your attention. So this dream means that you need to be equipped with power but it cannot happen whilst you are in a position of rest. You need to get out of bed and be active in a spiritual sense to obtain spiritual power and grow and develop spiritually. So this is about you or someone that you pondered on or prayed for who needs to wake up spiritually and who needs to get himself or herself equipped so that he or she can obtain spiritual power.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

I think you are spot on Sarah. Well done!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.