Interpretation: Dream about newborn baby at airport

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about newborn baby at airport

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sarah

Hi, can somebody please help with this dream that a friend of mine had quite a while ago?

So I dreamt I was outside at an airport, it was during the day but the skies were almost dark, on the other side as I looked at the back of the airport building I could see a tsunami approaching with big waves. On the other side, a yellowish colored helicopter approached from the skies, crash landing right across me, as rain fell from the skies out of shock I go towards the helicopter to assist the driver and to my surprise I find a newborn baby looking purple-blue and naked as if it just was just delivered. As I looked inside the helicopter I saw the water rising and almost covering the baby, but then I quickly picked it up and held it in my arms, From the other side, my sister came in a car and I gave it to them to take care of it. The baby looked just like my only daughter when she was born and ever since then I have seen my daughter in my dreams and when I see her I know its do to do with the prophetic ministry. So when I woke up from this dream I was so happy because I always wanted a second child and with this dream, I thought God has given me confirmation that he has answered my prayers, I was still waking up and told my girlfriend and mother that God will bless us with another daughter. Little did I know at that time it was a gift from God to use in the fivefold ministry to bring light to a lot of things and doctrines. And as I continued on my faith walk the holy spirit revealed it to me.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

It appears that your friend played an important role or will play an important role in the future in saving a new ministry, possibly an international spiritual ministry like a prophetic ministry or intercession ministry. He gave it to his spiritual family to take care of. This happened or will happen in seriously challenging times. The big waves speak of serious or big changes that will be challenging and the tsunami speaks of something big destroying what we are used to. It was so severe that even ministries who were supposed to rescue people could not do it (symbolized by the chopper that had to do a crash landing). A helicopter symbolizes a search and rescue mission and the fact that it was yellow speaks of a time of hatred and jealousy and conflict.

It was difficult for the church or ministries to help people spiritually because they struggled to survive this storm (crash landing). So your friend did something very important here. He helped to rescue ministries and important ministries. Maybe he will start a ministry amid these hard and spiritually challenging times. This is what it appears to look like. The water that almost killed the baby and the bad weather all empathizes the severity of this storm.

The fact that the baby was born right amid this storm speaks of the importance of this ministry. It will play a part to restore whatever was damaged or lost or even improve the situation in the spiritual realm.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.