Interpretation – dream about person upset with food

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – dream about person upset with food

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gideon
      Participant

Hi there,

Can anybody help to interpret this dream that a friend of mine had?

I was standing in a hotel dining area in front of the chef where you ask him to prepare the type of eggs you want. ( scrambled, fried, etc ), There was a water urn to my left and to my right all the cutlery and cups and saucers and plates. All these were white in color.

I’m assuming it was breakfast time because when my plate was placed in front of me it had beautiful golden brown waffles topped with syrup. I was in a queue and there was a man following me who actually looked familiar.

Before taking my plate I leaned to my right to pick up cutlery. When I straightened up to take my plate I found it was no longer there. It was missing. I got very angry and demanded from the guy behind me what happened to my food. He was busy saying he didn’t know

I was so angry that I charged at him demanding an answer. Suddenly I had one of the white plates in my hands and I smashed it down at his feet.

He avoided being hit by jumping backward. As soon as he jumped another plate simply appeared in my hands. I was holding the plate with both hands and threw it at his feet while demanding “Where is my food?”

This happened three times and every time he avoided being hit by jumping backward towards the exit. It was a glass sliding door with a wooden frame.

As we got to the exit the scene changed and I was back at the counter where there was now another plate of food. I understood this to be a replacement of what I had before. But the food was different. It was no longer the waffles topped with the syrup.

I don’t remember being able to make out what kind of food it was but it was a sizable portion.  But now I got upset that the food was different and as I looked behind me to ask why my food is now different I then woke up.

Fred
      Participant

Hi Gideon, I think this dream the dream that your friend had was all about teachings and doctrines. It is about the word of God.
      It appears that he was and probably still is not satisfied with the teachings that he receives. I do not know where he worships or where he gets his additional or external spiritual food from (a restaurant speaks of another place, other than the local church, where a person goes for spiritual food) but he is or was not happy with it. He did not like what he was taught and it frustrates him.

The first plate was junk food and it appears the second plate was a little bit better but not yet what he really needs. So if the teachings that he got from the external places that he visited (other churches or television), he should move on and look for the right spiritual food at the right place. I think this is what this dream was all about. It displayed his dissatisfaction and it should motivate him to look for a better church.

It also appears that he does not want change. That is a
      problem. We always need to be open to all sorts of teachings as long as it is the word of God. Maybe you can give him some guidelines on where to find the right spiritual food?

Gideon
      Participant

I think this interpretation was spot on. I did talk to my friend and I gave him the interpretation. Although he denied it I knew that it was true. I know him and I know that he can be a bit stubborn with things like this. Let’s just hope that he listens and change his attitude.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.