Interpretation dream about snake and cousins

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about snake and cousins

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gideon
      Participant

Hi everybody,

Can somebody help with this dream?

I saw myself in my uncle’s house (rural town), I was sleeping on the floor together with my cousins and brothers (this was a norm every time we visit the uncle). All of a sudden, I wake up and there was no one else in the room but me, and in front of me was a giant black snake that was coming for me so aggressively. I noticed that the room had only one door and no windows.

I also noticed that when I ran away from the snake I was ‘floating’ no feet or legs were necessary (I flew to the one corner of the room, and the snake came so close to me when suddenly a man in white robes with a rod appeared and began to wrestle with this snake). The snake was like reading my mind because every time I think of moving towards the door, it will rush there first and try to bite me, but the man will soon be there and the wrestling will begin again. The man did not look at me, his eyes were fixed on the snake and its movements. I knew he was protecting me, and I was terrified of the monster before me. This went on for what seemed more than many hours.

Finally, the snake tried to catch me and the man jumped on it, while they were still wrestling, I managed to float towards the door and I came out of the room. I felt such relief, as I looked back I knew I was never going back there again. I thought about the man who was helping me but decided that he will take care of himself after all the snake was after me not him. I woke up.

I will be happy to know more.

Susan
      Participant

Hi there,

This will probably be a very fierce attack on your life. Remember, the devil cannot hurt us. His attacks are basically limited to deceiving us. He wants to deceive us into sinning or into doubting the word of God. These are the two areas or strategies of demonic attacks.

The snake was black and huge and very aggressive. A black snake: A demonic deception with the purpose of deceiving people through intellectual reasoning. This intellectual reasoning influences people to accept failure and/or defeat which results in people becoming depressed. It causes unbelief in the lives of people. Evil forces always want us to give up hope and to sink in a hole of depression and to doubt in God’s word and promises. A black snake, therefore, symbolizes lies of unbelief to accept failure, defeat, and poverty.

The fact that it was huge and very aggressive, speaks of this attack is serious. So serious that you will need help. So, accept the fact that you will need help when dealing with this temptation.

The fact that somebody came to rescue you speak of God making provision in this regard. There will be a God-sent person or angel who will help you. The white robe speaks of a person who has the authority and who is holy and just and able to deal with this attack.

The floating speaks of God himself actively involved. It speaks of supernatural assistance. He will help you to deal with this attack (temptation) and no harm will come your way.

The fact that this happened at your uncle’s house and the fact that your cousins left you alone are both a concern. They may be involved and they will probably betray or at least abandon you.

Gideon
      Participant

Hi Susan, I spoke to my friend and this is what he said about the dream and your interpretation: My uncle’s family strongly believes in ancestral worship and since my uncle is older than my father, his family always likes to impose themselves over my family. I am the elder one at home, of course, I am a stumbling block to them because of that. My other young brother has grown a strong attachment to them, and now they do things at home with his permission and they by-pass me. Things like slaughtering a goat for the dead etc).

So it appears that these things may become a temptation and/or a demonic attack on my friend’s life (snakes are all about the temptation to sin or to get a person to believe lies).

Gideon
      Participant

Amen! Thank you Fully Restored. Oh, I thank Jesus for what He has done for us. I totally agree with you. He has set us free indeed!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.