Interpretation: Dream about two jobs

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about two jobs

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Edith
      Participant

Hi there, I had a dream last night about getting two jobs in one day. The one job was near me and the other job a lot further. I remember the one further paid $20,000.00 a month.

Princess
      Participant

TWO JOBS

Hi Edith

I believe this is a literal dream. I believe you have been seeking employment or maybe you are employed and are just looking for a new job. It speaks of you receiving two job opportunities simultaneously from which to choose from. You are very fortunate but have to be very careful when making this decision.

The job further away which pays $20 000.00 per month is probably overseas or just much further away from you which means you will need to relocate. The salary sounds very attractive but money is not everything. Your motive for choosing this job should not be about the money only. It’s a big decision to make. You could end up being totally unhappy in spite of the fact that you are making big money.

The second job is closer to where you currently live. You never mentioned the salary but even if it is much less you could end up being happy there.

You will have to make a decision as to which job will be the best for you. Spend a lot of time in prayer and ask God for wisdom in order to make the correct decision. This decision is of the uttermost importance. It could either be a blessing or a curse in your life. This is a warning to choose wisely.

Be blessed.

Edith
      Participant

Hi Princess, somebody also told me that the two jobs might be ministries or jobs where one comes soon (near) and the other many years in the future (far). It might even be that I take both and that the first leads to the second one. So the first one is small or the foundation and if I persist, the second will be a lot greater, the result of being faithful and obedient with the first.

Anyway, I am not applying for a job at the moment so we will see what lays ahead of me when this dream comes into fulfillment.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, your interpretation was good. Well done!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.