Interpretation: Dream about warning people

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about warning people

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Adri
      Participant

Hi everybody, sorry my dream is a bit long. But this is my dream.

On the 11th of March, I had a very clear dream that I cannot forget at all. It felt very spiritual when I woke up.

I was taking a woman to the hospital, we had to cross a very beautiful park to get to the entrance of this hospital and I looked at it and thought, this is weird, so much beauty in front of this building. When we got inside, this woman (I knew her in my dream but it isn’t anyone I personally know at all), insisted that we go down a long hallway and I kept telling her that we must not. She insisted and went, I followed her to try to help and then huge very big men started grabbing at us, I grabbed her and we ran out.

Then right away I was in an area like a small village type of town but everyone was very joyful and knew each other and outside together mingling and chatting, etc. In the middle of all this, I saw a very neat scrap yard. There were 2 sports cars that had the top half of the bodies cut off and I said to someone that this looks so cool and got into the one. There were soft cushion seats at the back with nothing in front except the steering wheel and peddles. I said to this person this is so strange it looks so good but so wrong, and I looked back and it was the front of the car, the steering wheel was in the wrong place completely.

Then right away I started telling everyone that they must please be careful because this whole area is on top of a rushing river and everyone is in danger. They looked at me like I was mad. I bent down and said please let me prove it to you – look here. I picked up a hand full of sea sand from a grass ground cover and lifted it up then let it sift through my fingers. When it hit the ground it opened a hole and the water started bubbling up, it got bigger and bigger and you could clearly see the water rushing underneath. About 1m – 1.5m deep, they looked at it and said it’s fine there is nothing wrong.

So I rushed off to a woman and her daughter (but her daughter felt like I had the love for her like my own daughter, I actually told myself in my dream that it is not my daughter, this other woman is her mother). I warned her and said let me show you. I took them down the road and on my left there was a very high wall with a hole the size of a woman’s head, but it was closed by glass. There was a very pretty dark-haired young girl 16 -18 years old face in this glass hole and she was dead, you could see it was water with broken trees, etc behind it. They (the woman and her daughter) told me that they are going home.

I followed and we were in a long rectangular shower covered in small very white tiles, floor, and walls. To my left at the end of this narrow shower room was the shower and we were at the other end looking towards the shower. I told them again to please listen to me because they were in great danger. I again bent down to prove to them I’m telling the truth and picked up a hand full of sea sand from the tiles and let it drizzle through my fingers. As it hit the tiles it made a hole and then the water started lifting the tiles up in small waves towards the shower. This woman told me to go away I have just ruined their house and I woke up.

On the Sunday in church the 14th of March I was praying and asked God to show me what this meant. I opened a Bible that was on the chair next to me (some other person’s Bible) and got this: Jeremiah 10:17 to 21 only first part of 21 then I stopped reading.

Sarah

Hi Adri,

The Scripture that God gave you in church the Sunday after your dream was spot-on! It does confirm what your dream was all about.

Jeremiah 10:17-21

17. Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.
      18. For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.
      19. Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous: but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.
      20. My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.
      21. For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

All the scenes of the dream reveal different aspects of what is going on in the church. In your dream it is clear that the church is far from God, doing things that it is not supposed to do, going into directions that it is not supposed to go, acting in foolish ways, refusing to repent, being offended when reprimanded, or warned, being cross with God’s messengers who warn them, and so on, even though it is as clear as daylight that they are spiritually dead, hurting, in “danger”, some of them probably in danger of losing their salvation and so on. This is serious and we should keep warning the church, even though many of them refuse to listen.

You can check the meanings of all the symbols in the dictionary if you want to, as I will just give a short summary of the different symbols: It is funny that your dream starts with a beautiful park or garden. This speaks of a good and healthy love relationship with God. However, this changed, the church became “sick” as symbolized by the hospital. However, the church took the wrong direction right here. Instead of allowing themselves to be treated and healed in the hospital, the church took the wrong direction (the long hallway), although it was warned not to take that route. As a result of this, the huge men who started to attack them, represent evil influences who attempted to put the church in bondage. The bondage comes because of the “sick” church that cannot function correctly. The running away speaks of a disobedient church that is always fleeing from the enemy, who has the ability to hurt the church, because of the wrong direction that it took and its inability to be healed, in a spiritual sense.

This brings us to another aspect of the church. This part is all about individual ministries. A scrap yard is a place where broken and damaged vehicles are kept. In a spiritual sense, vehicles symbolize ministries and in some cases the motivation of people. Here we have sports cars with nice soft cushions on the backseats, but the vehicles are not roadworthy or even able to be driven. In the front is a steering wheel and the peddles but that is all. It is clear that there is no driver, no seats and that these vehicles are not used at all. It is like grown-ups playing in it and with it as children do. This speaks of individual ministry in the church as almost non-existing. Sports cars are fancy and expensive and fast but have no use other than beauty and the few things that I mentioned. This speaks of individuals in the church desiring extravagant ministries that bring them pleasure instead of ministries that get the job done, like delivery vehicles, busses, airplanes, and so on.

The joyful mingling and chatting speak of the church keeping itself busy with things that have no spiritual value. The church desires social pleasure instead of serving God and being obedient to him.

The rushing river speaks of a great move of God that will wash everything away that they regard so precious, and, it may wash some of them away as well. This is serious. A river in flood speaks of a strong flow of the Holy Spirit which removes spiritual blockage like a natural river in flood removes all sorts of blockages preventing it from flowing freely. It also symbolizes the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in a person’s life or in a congregation. However, this can have a traumatic and negative effect on people. You are warning them that a move of the Spirit of God is coming and that it will not be received well by them.

This move will take some of them away. They will be removed together with other spiritual blockages. This speaks of a move of God that will cleanse the church and it will have positive consequences, but not for everybody. This move will remove blockages but the church will experience this move in a negative way, that is why you warn them in the dream. If they do not repent and listen, this is going to be bad for them.

The next aspect of this dream is about the Holy Spirit. Our mothers, in dreams and visions, speaks of the Holy Spirit. So the “daughter” in this scene symbolizes the church that adopted another spirit. They chose another spirit and this spirit replaced the Holy Spirit. They follow this spirit instead of the Holy Spirit. They are led by this spirit instead of the Holy Spirit. You warning this daughter not to regard you as her mother and you even attempted to show her who is her mother, by showing her the consequences of this error. The face of the beautiful girl was dead. A face of a person speaks of the personality of a person. The Holy Spirit is all about the gifts but also about the fruit of the Spirit. So the dead face speaks of the lack of the fruit of the Spirit. The 12 fruits are charity (or love), joy, peace, patience, benignity (or kindness), goodness, longanimity (or long-suffering), mildness (or gentleness), faith, modesty, continency (or self-control), and chastity. (Longanimity, modesty, and chastity are the three fruits found only in the longer version of the text). So the church lacks the Holy Spirit and it caused devastation in the church. It caused the church to be full of broken people symbolized by the broken trees behind the face of this girl. At the end of this scene, the mother symbolized previous generations of the church and the daughter the young new church (new generation) (the older folks who are handing over to the new generation), and both of them just left this place where you warned them about the consequences of rejecting the Holy Spirit, but it had no effect on them.

The last scene about the shower: A shower symbolizes the repentance of sins that tires the spirit. It differs from bathing in the sense that we stop certain sins in our lives which cause a lot of emotional problems in our families or in our lives. These type of sins tires people and we need to stop them to bring refreshment and restoration in our lives. Again the mother and the daughter refused to listen. Instead, they got cross with you (the messenger). They feel that your warning will ruin their experiences and way of life. So the church just keeps on with all sorts of sins that tire their souls and their spirits. This is why so many of the people in the church are too tired to be on fire for God. They rather enjoy all sorts of little sins that caused them to deteriorate spiritually and it wears them out. The fact that the shower is rectangular, as a door, speaks of the shower being the door or the opportunity to restoration and deliverance, yet the church still chooses sin instead of deliverance. So the old church (previous generation) and the new church (next generation), symbolized by the mother and daughter, still refuse to repent and they hate you for bringing this message from God to them. Your message will ruin their house. A house is either a congregation or the church itself.

This is sad and serious. The church is in a bad place and God gave you this dream, probably to pray for the church and to warn the church, even though she may not listen. God showed you the aspects in the church that need attention. You may have to do exactly what God revealed to you, even though they may ask you to leave or even though they may be very unhappy with you and the message that you have for them. This may be your congregation but it may also be all about the church in general.

It does appear that the church needs to be warned because God is probably planning a move of the Spirit that will also remove some of them and it will be very difficult and hard and traumatic for some of them. The different aspects where the church is failing, as revealed to you in this dream, need to be addressed by the church otherwise they will fall. Those that are not listening will fall when the strong move of God comes into fulfillment.

Adri
      Participant

Good morning Sarah, thank you so much for going into such great detail. I appreciate your response so much. It is starting to happen as prophecied over my life by two different people 25 years ago. Over the years the Lord has used me in this area and trained me for a time such as this. As afraid as I am to be used in this area, I know the Lord will strengthen both my husband and myself to do His bidding. The Lord knows I cannot do this without HIS total control over my life because I know in my heart it is now starting for God’s word to be fulfilled in my life😭. May your ministry be blessed 10000% and touch and change lives.

Blessings

Sarah

Hi Adri,

Amen! It is a pleasure and all the glory is His.

I forgot to mention a few things: The Scripture in Jeremiah that God gave you is actually God’s judgment on the people who refuse to listen and repent. In the dream you pointed your arm and hand to the ground and sand was flowing out of your hand through your fingers. This is what revealed that God’s judgment is coming (the dangerous rushing river) and the sand is like the sand of an hourglass, meaning that time is running out for them. The sports cars without roofs speak of the members of the church (laity), trying to minister without spiritual covering. It is a lie that pastors and the governing body of a church (fivefold ministry and church boards) are spiritual coverings. We have only one spiritual covering (roof/protection) and that is Jesus Christ. He is the only Head of the church. So the church follows another spirit, and they do not have Jesus Christ as their Head (covering and protection), they have people as their covering. They probably rely on people in this area.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

This is just an excellent interpretation, Sarah. Well done! I could not have done it any better.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.