Interpretation: Dream about woolly fox tail

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about woolly fox tail

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel
      Participant

Hi there, a friend of mine had this dream recently:

He dreamt that something fell from heaven, very fast, right to his mouth. It wanted to enter him through his mouth but he closed it. It was a wooly, smoking thing that looked like a foxtail or a rabbit tail.

The next moment something tackled him flat to the ground. The attack came from his right front and it tackled him to the ground to his left rear area. He could not see what it was. It kept him pecked (stuck) to the ground and he could not move. Then, in the dream, he started calling on God to help him out of this situation.

Inge
      Participant

Hi Daniel!

Hope you good😊
      What an interesting dream your friend had – it was a bit tricky but I do feel that these are warnings from God and your friend must listen otherwise there will be unfortunately bad consequences. Hope this helps!

Primary Element:
      Dreamer

Secondary Elements:
      Something fell from heaven, very fast: Holy Spirit, important.
      Woolly, smoking, fox/rabbit tail: People who say they are “Christians” but actually are false prophets who bring unclean spirits and the spirit of offence.
      Mouth: Heart, receive wisdom, counsel.
      Closed mouth, didn’t enter: Refused to receive this counsel and warning from the Holy Spirit.
      Tackled to the ground: Try and reason through actions (right) but will be humbled through the influence of God (left), being rooted and grounded in God’s word you will seek help from God.

INTERPRETATION:
      Counsel from the Holy Spirit comes to you instantly because of its importance, He warns you against people who say they follow God (sheep in wolves clothing) but who bring offence and an unclean spirit in the end. Unfortunately, you choose not to receive this counsel in your heart and the consequences are you acting from a place of reasoning that is not godly but with pride, if you do not humble yourself you will be forced to. If you humble yourself and stay rooted & grounded in God’s word you will receive the right influence by seeking God’s help.

COUNSEL
      Heed to God’s warning, humble and be open to receive counsel from the Holy Spirit. Do not be deceived by false prophets but always seek the truth from the Holy Spirit and stay rooted and grounded in God’s word.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, I think you nailed it with this interpretation. However, I do think that the fact that the person closed his mouth, he prevented this smoking wooly thing to enter him. He was tackled to the ground and the whole ordeal was a bad experience as you described. Other than this (closing mouth so that bad thing enters him) you have done well. You did understand the meanings of the symbols. Good interpretation. Well done!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.