Interpretation: Dream of husband leaving

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream of husband leaving

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Adri
      Participant

Hi everybody,

One of my friends keeps on getting the same dream, sometimes twice per week. She dreams that her husband is telling her that he has had enough of her and the children and that he is going to take his stuff and go.

It is always the same dream but different variations of it.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Fully Restored,

Well interpreted and good advice. I think Adri’s friend lives in fear and your advice is the first step to deal with this emotional situation. Whether her husband wants to leave her or whether she is just in fear of that, she needs to follow the advice that you gave her.

Princess
      Participant

DREAM ABOUT HUSBAND LEAVING

Hi Adri

This is my opinion and interpretation of your friend’s dream.
      I’m sure your friend wouldn’t be having these dreams for nothing. She must be experiencing problems between her and her husband.

It can sometimes happen that dreams can be literal and not symbolic and I believe this dream could be LITERAL .It can happen that God tells us exactly what He wants to without using symbols.

It is also a RECURRING dream which tells me that it has probably been interpreted incorrectly by someone. She will continue having these dreams until it is interpreted correctly and accurately.
      It could also mean that your friend and her husband have not done what God told them to do concerning their marriage problems. They failed to follow His instructions on what to do about their issues.

Another reason your friend could be having these same dreams is because it’s possible that her and her husband have been fighting and arguing with each other during the day or just before they go to sleep. So she falls asleep with fear in her heart that her husband is really going to pack up and leave her and the children. The devil has placed fear in her heart most definitely.

I want to encourage you to reach out to your friend and recommend her to seek help urgently from a qualified, Christian Marriage Counselor for her and her husband so that they can work out their issues in a peaceful manner and have a good, Godly marriage thereafter. I’m sure she will find that as soon as their problems are dealt with, the recurring dreams will stop.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.