Interpretation. DREAM: Spine Renewal

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation. DREAM: Spine Renewal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inge
      Participant

Hi all, still part of my healing process dreams – this one was a few months after the “Three men in white” dream.

I dreamt that Erika repaired my spine from bottom to top and as she did this she told me “yes, you were in a bad car accident”.

Inge
      Participant

As with the previous dream, I cannot exactly recall the trigger/golden key to this dream except that it was during my healing process.

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
      Primary Elements:

Secondary Elements:
      Dreamer Erika (my sister): relationship in this process of my healing = victorious
      Repair: You are experiencing healing from a difficult loss, situation
      Spine: a support structure that enables one to feel, sense, and move through life; having a backbone or courage to make a stand;
      Bottom to top: completely, upright
      Car accident: deep anxieties, insecurities and fears with an unstable emotional state

INTERPRETATION
      I am being healed completely, victorious to now be able to have courage and stand upright from anxieties, insecurities and fears.

ANALYSIS & COUNSEL
      Erika is my sister, we started our journey of healing about 5 years ago. This dream was about 2 years into the healing process and believe God used my sister in this dream as a comfort and reflection of my progress and that I was being healed completely, making me victorious over all my anxieties, insecurities and all my fears so that I can gain courage and able to stand strong in my life.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, this was again a good interpretation. The spine of a human being has the same meaning as the “frame” of a structure, or the steel rods that builders install inside the foundation, the pillars, and the walls of a building.

It is not the foundation or the pillars or the walls but it gives structure, it keeps together and it strengthens. The frame keeps the structure together. However, the spine of a human being is in a sense the “foundation” of a human being. Without a spine, we cannot stand or function.

So this dream is amazing. This healing process made all the difference. This was a huge restoration and I thank God for what He did in your life.

Inge
        Participant

Thank you Basie, God had given me so many dreams in my healing process hence I searched for someone to help me but couldn’t find anyone; after searching for a while then I at least found you and you helped me especially with the warning dreams that really scared me; I believe that is why I really wanted to understand my dreams and brought me on this journey. So thank you for all your help and resources to be able to do it.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

It is a pleasure and all the glory must go to God. Without Him, we can do nothing.

Inge
        Participant

Agreed – Always!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.