- May 29, 2021 at 20:31 #19133GinaParticipant
I had this dream about a year and a half ago. I’ve been recording my dreams for a few years but this was before I knew to record a trigger so I don’t what it was.
I had a bunch of ants on me. They were in and under my skin. I asked someone if I was going to die because they were called death ants. They said, I don’t know, I doubt it. There was a really big one, it looked like a giant bumblebee, black and white. I took it if me and threw it to the floor. When I walked by it I looked down to see if it was still there. It was on my left. I saw a bunch of them in my mouth and I was trying to get them out, they were tiny, and looked like gnats. There was so many I didn’t know if I could get them all. They were in my teeth too.
- June 2, 2021 at 16:43 #19160SarahModerator
Ants and the activities of ants in dreams speak of preparation for the future. It speaks of diligence or industry or wisdom for provision. Wisdom is to gather precious treasures in heaven.
A black ant symbolizes an effort to provide for oneself or for one’s family motivated by unbelief. Such a person does not believe that God can provide. He will rather work as hard as he can to provide for himself. Such a person is very active in his thoughts and in his motivation to gather provisions for his family. This type of provision is not from God but rather an income or provision because of unbelief and worry.
In a negative sense, a bee symbolizes a person with a mindset of self-justification and glorification through his own efforts. A bee is constantly gathering resources for its hive. Such a person is focused on selfish and greedy thoughts (remember flying insects symbolizes thoughts) and busy with his own efforts and own activities, usually for his own benefit or advantage, instead of the advantage of the Lord Jesus Christ or the church or other people.
Insects symbolize the irritating or distracting thoughts of human beings. Just as insects are constantly on the move, constantly relocating their position and constantly adjusting their speed and direction, so are the thoughts of human beings, constantly skipping rapidly from one subject to the other and constantly wandering off into different directions.
We are supposed to replace all these negative thoughts with the word of God. We are supposed to take control of our thoughts and the emotions caused by these negative thoughts. In dreams and visions, different insects symbolize different thought patterns that we accommodate in our minds as well as the different deceptive thoughts and influences that the enemy (evil spirits) put in our minds.
Interpretation: During the time that you had the dream, you were probably worried about financial issues or provisions for you and your family. The gnats indicate that you were thinking a lot of negative thoughts about provision. The fact that they were in your mouth speaks of you talking about it as well. What is in our minds and hearts will result in us talking about it.
The ants in your teeth speak of you eating wrong words about provision so this indicates that you were influenced to be worried and to get involved in this negative experience.
It is clear that you were not happy about these negative thoughts and motivation, that is why you attempted to get rid of them. You probably wanted to trust in God and to be calm and not to fear about the provision and financial stability but it was difficult to get rid of these thoughts.
God gave you this dream to show you that you are creating this bad situation for yourself. He wanted you to trust in him:
21. So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
22. And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
23. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
24. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
25. And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
26. If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
27. Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28. If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29. And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
31. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
32. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- June 2, 2021 at 17:41 #19166GinaParticipant
Sarah, first of all let me say thank you! I needed this insight. I appreciate your response. I cried when I read it. Here’s what happened. My business partner didn’t pay an invoice so I paid 50k from my personal account with his promise that he would pay within a couple days. My invoice to him was 118k.he never paid it. I lost everything. I was contemplating killing myself but instead I fell to my knees and on my face asked God to fix it. I ended up stumbling (hmm) upon a YouTube video about dream interpretation and then coincidentally (no such thing) asr nations dream manual. Before I had started this business venture I mentioned, I had had a dream and all it said was if you do this you will be broke. I had no idea about dreams and had I known things would have happened differently perhaps. But I thought God wanted me to do it, I was trusting him and had prayed extensively about which path to take and I felt like he failed me. So, I struggled with thinking he was going up take care of things. This was over 2 years ago. The state police took the case but in the end said the w nothing they could do because they couldn’t trace his funds even though they knew he stole my money the car ended abruptly. So yes this dream and your insight shows exactly what I want through emotionally. I probably won’t get my money but I have since learned to listen to God through dreams even though I don’t always understand everything, I’m trying.
- June 2, 2021 at 19:28 #19168SarahModerator
I am so glad that you managed to overcome this thing that your business partner did to you. It was so wrong. I suspect that you also forgave him and by that, you have set yourself free.
I actually forgot about the part that said “death ants” because that indicated that this thing could lead to spiritual death or even real death as you mentioned.
God knows what happened to you and He understood your behavior and the way you acted. The dream was a warning from him, especially the part about the “death ants” that the devil is using the incident to destroy you and you were playing right into his hand but, God is alive and He loves you and He was not going to allow that devil to destroy you so He intervened and that is why you are still alive and well today.
You just keep trusting in God and his provision and you will see how He restores you spiritually and financially. However, you need to be patient and keep trusting him. When the time is right, you will see how He changes everything around. If you keep on doing good and trusting Him patiently, He will bless you in a way that you do not expect Him to do. On that day you will be full of joy and you will be fully restored.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.