Interpretation: Duck attack

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Duck attack

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Fred
      Participant

Hi everybody, can somebody help me with my dream. Last night I had a dream of being viciously attacked by a duck. It was a reddish duck. It kept me quite busy and I had to fervently defend myself.

Thanks

Princess
      Participant

DUCK ATTACK

Hi Fred

Firstly, I would like to give you the meanings of the symbols.

RED – In Dreams and Visions red is a negative colour which represents man and evil as well as the workings of fleshly man and evil spirits.

ANIMALS – In Dreams and Visions the characteristics of animals symbolize attitudes, weaknesses, sin and demonic influences in the lives of people. This aspect is about the discerning of spirits. When you dream of animal symbols it is to discern the attitude of people. It also gives a person insight into the demonic influences in these people. This means that the symbol may speak of a specific person but it can also speak of demonic activities in that person’s life.

If that dream was about you, it speaks of you directly but it can also speak of evil spirits trying to influence you in a negative way. It’s about the discernment of spirits which include the activities of evil spirits.

CREATURES OF THE LAND – In Dreams and Visions this speaks of man’s actions. It’s all about the results of attitudes, weaknesses, sins, thoughts and demonic influences in the lives of people,

DUCKS –In Dreams and Visions symbolize people who are discontent, displeased or ungrateful. Such a person cannot be satisfied. Just as a duck, who loves water and who continuously remains in the water never gets wet even when it is totally immersed in water. So these people are never able to receive spiritual blessings.

ATTACK – Someone or something threatening your life. (Demonic influences in this case).

INTERPRETATION

Fred, I am going to attempt to interpret this dream to the best of my ability. In my opinion this dream is both a warning and an emotional restoration dream.

There are demonic influences in your life which are attacking you constantly and influencing you in a bad and negative way. They are targeting your weak areas and causing sin in your life. (See “animals” symbolic meaning.) You may be displaying wrong attitudes too. Wrong thoughts could also be a problem. It speaks of your actions. (See “creatures of the land” symbolic meaning”).

You could also be displeased about something in your life currently and show no gratitude. If you continue in your wrong ways you will never be able to receive spiritual blessings. (See “duck” symbolic meaning).

God is warning you to change your wrong, sinful ways. Take this warning serious because He loves you and cares about your wellbeing. By doing so you will live in His fullness and experience all His spiritual blessings. He longs to give it to you. “Resist the devil and he will flee from you.” Use your position of authority in Christ to change the negative influences in your life. If you don’t use this authority you will be under constant attack from these evil powers and it might have disastrous results.

Secondly, I feel this is an emotional restoration dream. You need to identify the problematic (sinful) areas in your life and submit it to God. You must take action and deal with it. Ask God for wisdom and apply His Word in your life. Allow the precious Holy Spirit to help you with this. You may also want to or need to seek assistance from a Spirit-filled minister. This will lead to deliverance and restoration if you do this.

God bless.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, you did well with this interpretation. You mentioned scenarios that I did not think about and could indeed be possible. It depends on the incidents that triggered this dream, but, I think this was just a warning from God that this person will probably be verbally attached by a person who is discontent, displeased, or ungrateful about something specific or in general. Nevertheless, you showed a great understanding of the symbols and one of your scenarios can and may even be right. Well done.

Fred
      Participant

Hi, this interpretation was spot on. A few days after this dream a person I know started a fight with me. He is really against God and Christianity and he was not interested one bit in what I had to say about it. He was quite adamant and aggressive about it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.