Interpretation: Helping people into busses and boeings

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Helping people into busses and boeings

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel
      Participant

Hi everybody,

Last night I had a dream. I dreamed that I constantly move between airports and busses between these airports. All the time, when I was not flying or riding in the busses, I was helping people into these busses and the airliners.

Part of the dream was a scene where I was eating in an open restaurant.

Thanks for helping.

Princess
      Participant

HELPING PEOPLE INTO BUSSES AND BOEINGS

Hi Daniel

Firstly, let us go through the meanings of the symbols.

Aircraft In dreams and visions an aircraft for passengers indicates a large group of people who are involved in a spiritual form of ministry like intercession or some other global spiritual ministry. In the spiritual realm, we are part of a global ministry. We do not know who the other people are but we form part of this group of people who are involved with a specific spiritual ministry.

Airport In dreams and visions an airport symbolizes spiritual conference. This is the place where spiritual ministries take off and land. The last acts of preparation for this ministry are carried out at the airport. Some incidents in dreams and visions at an airport can reveal some last minute preparation. Sometimes we have to deal with particular sins and emotional garbage through repentance before one’s spiritual ministry can really take off. We must always have a pure conscience to be an instrument in God’s hand. An airport also symbolizes the end of a spiritual ministry. A person arriving at the airport is in fact at the beginning of a spiritual ministry. It can also indicate the end of a spiritual ministry which is very rare.

Busses in dreams and visions speak of the whole church or congregation or the global ministry of a congregation. A bus is a passenger’s vehicle. There is one driver and many passengers. This speaks of a ministry where the leader is supported by many people. Whatever the condition of the bus is, the colour and different incidents tell us more about the specific congregation.

Food symbolizes our spiritual food in dreams and visions.

INTERPRETATION

I believe this dream could be speaking of your destiny Daniel. Pray about this.

In my opinion this dream speaks of you being actively involved in God’s Kingdom, you being a huge support spiritually to many pastors of many churches which maybe form a global ministry (symbolised by busses).

(The airports) indicate you being part of the equipping process of church leaders where they are being prepared for their different ministries to begin. You help them deal with different issues in their lives before their ministries can actually start. You also assist people within the church to find their specific calling/ministry so that they can become spiritually involved and active.

(Open restaurant) suggests to me that you also get involved in evangelism (outreaches) and give people “spiritual food” to eat.(Open) suggests that you move outside (beyond) the four walls of the church in order to evangelize. We eat food in a restaurant and in this open restaurant people will eat spiritual food.

God could be calling you to work in His Kingdom in specific ministries and to be a support to leaders and pastors on a permanent basis.

God bless.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, this is a good interpretation. To summarize this dream, this person is involved in a global teaching ministry (busses between flights) and he is involved in a global spiritual ministry (airliners). He is not only involved in this, he is also helping others to do the same.

Anyway, good interpretation. Well done!

Daniel
      Participant

Hi Princess, your interpretation was spot-on. I can really relate to that because what you said is true in my life, pertaining to my ministry. Praise the Lord and thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.