Interpretation of a snake body with lizard head

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation of a snake body with lizard head

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vik21
      Participant

Hi, I recently signed in & would like to thank you for accepting me into such great community, please help me to understand my dream which I had after visiting church healing rooms. In the dream I was in the clean kitchen with modern appliances & one of the ladies from healing rooms who prayed for me alots was there. I saw a big snake hanging around door post and lady was so brave taking that snake & breaking its head & throwing outside , while i was watching that snake running away suddenly a beautiful turquoise color appeared on its back & also lizard’s legs came out of the body and started to wobble away like a lizard, suddenly two little snakes came out of that big snake & each had a body of a snake but head & legs of a lizard ran fast back to me & charged me ???
      lady was behind me saying- “resist , resist” which i did with my leg kicking sometimes into ground that dust from the ground came up ..
      i can’t find anywhere what does turquoise color on the back of a snake means??? thanks for help

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Vik21,

I am sorry that it took so long for someone to respond to your dream.

Anyway, this dream does indicate that the church healing rooms and the lady that helped you (prayed for you) are in line with God’s word and that they are ministering in the spirit. The clean kitchen with the modern equipment speaks of sound doctrines in this regard. The way that the lady dealt with the snake also speaks of spiritual abilities and power.

Remember to read below about the meaning of snakes as many people misunderstand it. They see it as demonic attacks and it is certainly true. However, these attacks are actually deceit (lies and temptation) because this is all that demons can do. They cannot hurt you in any way except when you fall for the lies and the deceit.

2 Corinthians 11:3

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Snakes in dreams and visions symbolize the workings of the devil or the work of evil. The devil and demons are basically utilizing two strategies; to deceive or to tempt. The Scriptures above say it all. The devil and demons cannot do you any harm at all. They cannot kill you and they cannot physically do anything to harm you or your belongings.

The only weapon they have is their mouths. The only strategy they have is by lying to people and/or tempting people to influence them to sin. Both are achieved through our intellect and therefore attacks by evil are always intellectual deception.

The “lying” is all about bringing doubt in God and his word.
      The “temptation” is all about influencing people to sin.

Both these strategies are deceptive in nature and make no mistake, if we give the enemy a foothold here it can and will result in us allowing harm in our own lives. Although evil cannot harm us, we, if we believe their lies and if we give in to their temptations, will end up being oppressed, sick and injured. It can even result in death.

A snake, therefore, symbolizes the sly or cunning or deceiving acts of evil. Technically, it is not an attack of power and authority that harms us. No, it is the deception and cunning influences of evil spirits to move us to believe, to say and to do what they want us to believe, to say and do that harm us.

The devil leads God’s people astray by seducing or deceiving or beguiling them (sly, cunning, and deceiving influences). This is done by means of reasoning and intellectual deception. The enemy is occupied with our minds. If he can get any access into our minds we are in trouble. He succeeds to control people’s minds when his reasoning appears logical or true. This is the “danger” area for the people of God. He never comes with outright lies.

When you dream of snakes you need to take notice. Think “deception.” Evil forces are attempting to deceive you. Remember, the devil also uses people to deceive people. If you see snakes in dreams and visions, although the deception sometimes comes through people, demonic forces are always behind it. It is important to notice that when you receive a warning of this nature, your focus should always be on God and his word, meaning the truth, to counteract the onslaught from evil forces. It is not our actions but rather the truth that we believe that defends us against evil forces.

When you dream of snakes, it does not mean you must now attack demons (the wrong way of spiritual warfare). It means you must be aware of the lies and the temptation. Try to identify the specific lie and the specific temptation when you are warned about an imminent attack. Look out for lies and temptations so that you can resist it successfully. The best way to deal with lies and temptation is to be close to God. Pray, praise, worship, pray in tongues, meditate on the word of God and so forth. This is true Biblical warfare.

This brings me to the turquoise color: This lady did defeat this demon but whilst running away that turquoise color on his back revealed the nature of the next attack:

The color blue in dreams and visions (the color of a sapphire stone) is a symbol of Heaven and the authority of God. It symbolizes divine authority and the revelation of the Holy Spirit or revelation knowledge.

In a negative sense, green symbolizes nature. It speaks of a natural person (unsaved). It also speaks of a fleshly peace of mind (intellect or emotions or will or reasoning or comfort). It also speaks of the false revelations from the soul. false revelations are doctrines created by the soul of man by means of intellectual pondering and processes. It is not from God.

Turquoise is a mixture of blue and green. So the next attack will be more difficult to deal with because the lies (green) and the truth (blue) will be so cleverly mixed, you will struggle to differentiate between the two. This is how the devil works and he has a lot of success doing so.

The “lizard” part of the dream reveals even a more dangerous attack. It means there is more than one demon working together here and it means that they have a lizard attitude or lizard characteristics: Like lizards, these demons are patiently waiting for their victims to come into their reach. They are very sly and like lizards, they pretend to be injured and defeated but that is only a deception. Lizars do this by means of reflex bleeding and by sacrificing their tails to deceive. They also have a forked tongue that emphasizes the green-blue color mixture.

Demons often utilize evil people to help them to deceive other people.

It appears that you are involved in a demonic attack and there may be people involved. There is no need to stress or to fear but you will have to be very careful not to allow people (and demons) to tempt you to get involved in sinful activities (temptation). They will try their best to make you think that there is nothing wrong with whatever they want you to do (blue-green and forked tongue and the snakes). Also, be careful not to doubt the word of God (lies). There will be an attempt to make you believe the doctrines of devils.

Pray a lot, praise and worship often, and be careful. All these demons and the people cannot harm you in any way as long as you don’t believe them and as long as you don’t get involved in wrong things. This is what “resist” means. Stamping your feet speaks of power and standing firm. Putting your foot down so hard that it kicked up dust speaks of authority and victory.

vik21
      Participant

Thank you for taking time & interpreting my dream

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.