Interpretation: railroad vents.

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: railroad vents.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

Dream, signed contract

I met up with a guy who who was an owner of some kind of company, and they were working on some idea for train tracks, how to keep the rail tracks cool, I then by a word of knowledge had the solution, it was to cut holes in the tracks, allowing wind to pass through them, and thus cooling the tracks, the guy was so excited about this idea, and offered me a place in the company, he then took me to his partner, who heard me out, and said to me not to tell anyone about this, in the meantime the other guy gave me a form to sign, with important stamps, as if to say say this was a legitimate document, contract. I did not read it completely, but senced it to be about my share 10% of a 130 billion as well as safe guarding my idea.

We then moved on to marketing and buying up space to advertise in the most strategic road places, on like highway bridges, under them.

Just to mention I have relocated, and am not in a church, or part of a congregation.

Blessings

Dino.

Edith
      Participant

Hi Dino,

This may be an emotional restoration dream, about something at work that requires technical skills to put some measures in place to keep a project or a process running smoothly (train and tracks or railway line). Are you excited about something happening at work that may have something to do with this? If this is not about your current job, maybe it is about a new job where the possibility exists that you may be or can be appointed, depending on your skills or success in achieving something that is required.

A train stays on track at all times. It does not turn right or left. It never deviates from its course. It just goes on and on. So in a positive sense, this is good. It speaks of stability. Stability in this situation ensures protection and maintenance (the financial income and the legal protection). The symbols in the dream also speak of appointment as I mentioned.

I have a feeling that you may be appointed to a new position that will be beneficial for you in many areas, but, if it is an emotional restoration dream, then this is just something that makes you excited in a good way (some emotional restoration dreams are caused by good emotions too) and not a reality.

I agree with you that this is probably not spiritual (negative and rigid religion that does not change)

Needless to say, this is one of those dreams that cannot be interpreted well without the trigger identified. I am sure you are familiar with the Golden Key. I do not exclude the possibility of something good in this area (job) coming your way but it all depends on the trigger if it was not a message from God.

Edith
      Participant

By the way, the “contract” part speaks of an official agreement between two entities (you and the company). Are you involved in an agreement of some sort at the moment?

Dino
      Participant

Hi there, and thank you, and the answer is yes.
      I have started a new job and have the skills for the job. Golden key: as I was praying about this new venture, as well as my divorce, I wasn’t sure. And strange enough as I was meditating on the railway lines with the holes in them to cool off the tracks, I got the scripture not by power nor by might but by my spirit says the Lord. It’s a brand new restaurant opening from scratch, and yes I am very excited. I am however struggling to understand why he said to me, tell no one.

If you could please make sense of that for me.

Thank you so so much and blessings to you.

Edith
      Participant

Hi Dino, I think this is what you should do. Do not speak about it. Keep it quiet for there must be a reason for this. I suspect that specific people or a person should not know about this and that is why you should keep quiet.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Good job, Edith! I think you nailed it with this interpretation. Although it appears relatively simple, this type of dream is usually difficult to interpret without the trigger. Asking questions is always a good practice.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.