Interpretation, receiving money

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation, receiving money

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

Hi there,

My family and I had to go to Italy, to my father’s family, there was urgent matter, but I can’t remember what it was.

We needed finance to buy tickets but none of us had the money, as I was desperately trying to get hold of funding, at the last minute my ex friend and boss gave me R100.000

I have a few keys, but need to know a bit more in the interpretation.

Thanks.

Chris B
      Participant

Hi Dino,

As you know, our fathers in dreams and visions symbolize our heavenly Father. The urgent matter speaks of something that God the Father wants you and your household (or spiritual household which is probably your local congregation or spiritual group or family) to carry out in the body of Christ. So the rest of the family in Italy must represent some group of Christians or people in another country or at least far from your close spiritual family, who need help. They need spiritual input or assistance.

You need faith or resources and this dream is God’s way of telling you that He will provide for you. The number 100 speaks of completion through unity in reaching God’s ultimate order and fulfillment and a thousand speaks of many or the ultimate amount, as in whatever you need.

A ticket (in your hand) speaks of the power (authority, possibility, opportunity, ability, or right) to do or enjoy something. So whatever the trigger was, which is important to identify if you really want to understand this dream, God will provide for you and He will enable you to go and do what He instructed you to do or called you to carry out.

Remember, the trigger may change the meaning of this dream so if you did identify the trigger, please let me know.

Dino
      Participant

I wonder if this refers to my divorce, because I don’t have the financial means, but it was offered to me, my wife is desperately pushing for this, and I have been resisting, because I am trusting the Lord to do something, but now I realize.

The key to victory is to let go.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Dino, it could be about the divorce. The dream was all about family and family matters and also about reaching a conclusion regarding family matters (outstanding issues). So, it may be exactly as you suggested. I have been involved in dream interpretation long enough to realize that many dreams that look awkward can in fact relate to something that we are struggling with or concerned about. This was probably an emotional restoration dream, and because it was, we cannot be led by it.

As we all know, Christians are led by the Holy Spirit and not by dreams and visions. Whether the information comes to us through prophecy, through a word of wisdom or a word of knowledge, through a friend, or through a dream or a vision, we are never led by these things. It should be regarded as spiritual aids. It helps us a lot but we are supposed to be led by the Holy Spirit (God) only.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Amen!

Terry
      Participant

Money means the spoken word of God. The word of God produces or increases faith and faith is Kingdom of God currency.My question would be did you see dollar bills or coins?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.