Mark of Distinction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Lady E
      Participant

Last night I had a complicated dream in which I saw myself holding a blue jumpsuit/ overalls  for a man I loved. There seemed to be an elderly woman opposing me and she had my script which showed my excellent academic marks indicating an overall mark of DISTINCTION. She had however re arranged the document such that the marks were on the last page. I knew in my heart it wouldn’t make any impact on my progress!

Dino
      Participant

Hi Ethel I’m going to try give it go.

The man is the Lord, whom you once held in high esteem, or still do.

The woman I think is wisdom, trying to tell you, that what ever you are busy with, don’t rely on your own wisdom or understanding, those who are last will be first. You need to let go of the striving and allow the Lord to do it, and trust in his timing.

I hope this helps

Edith
      Participant

Hi there,

Because the man in the dream was not her husband, he probably does not represent the Lord himself, rather one of the Lord’s representatives (in a way, an elderly woman speaks of experience). Without the trigger, it is not easy to interpret the dream. I think this is an emotional restoration dream. Ethel is just a bit concerned that a person who is close to her (because she has access to his preparation, see “Clothes”) or a person who represents the Lord, may be influenced by other people who want to hide or downplay Ethel’s abilities or her qualifications. This may be related to Ethel’s job or career.

Fortunately, she has confidence in herself and in her abilities, and in her qualifications so she is not worried too much about this. So my feeling is that there was just a small incident at work or in the church or about a specific person that triggered this dream. Nothing serious.

On the other hand, Dino’s interpretation makes sense as well, but, not about the Lord but a person at work or a representative of the Lord. It all depends on what the trigger was.

David

I am glad to see you interacting in this way, Edith and Dino. It is a very healthy practice. It shows and emphasizes the different options and the different possibilities and the importance of the triggers that cause dreams and visions. I really do encourage this type of interaction. It is actually the primary reason why the forum was created. It helps us all develop whilst we are developing others. I am still learning a lot every day and I do not think it will ever stop.

Blessings

David (Moderator)

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Amen! I agree with you David, they both did well and this is what it is all about. This is the type of interaction that we want. After all, we are a Christian Community Forum. We are brothers and sisters in Christ and we are at ease with each other and this type of interaction is what we need.

Lady E
      Participant

Wow! Thanks Dino and Edith. I should have mentioned that my emotions the woman was of distrust. She seemed to have malicious intent. I sense in agreement that while I make attempts at job and business opportunities it’s possible that someone may manipulate the outcome.

Last year my sister who lives far from me had a dream in which we had applied for a job and a great multitude was gathered to hear the results. When my name was mentioned that I had been offered the job people started murmuring. I wondered if it is related.

Dino
      Participant

Thank you all for your patients, and guidance, but most of all thank you all for your encouragement.

I know with this platform I can only grow.

Blessings

Dino

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.