Married to a woman

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lady E
      Participant

I dreamt a disturbing dream in which I was getting married to a woman and it appeared it was an exception as it was approved by all the strong women of faith. I felt I had made the right choice. It was not yet the wedding but it was a concept that it would happen. There were no sexual feeling associated but only agreement and peace.

Golden key: I feel resentful to my husband though I don’t express it that he is a Christian man who seems to want to be led by me. He wouldn’t openly call for prayer or bless the family before sleeping.

He has shown signs of unfaithfulness in the past but has refused to own up and admit, instead he believes trying to be nice and following me around will make for the pain and disappointment. He has no stand and can be bullied by his family without standing for himself and us. Being married to him feels like being with another woman.
      Could this be about my views of my husband or a church/ business relationship?

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Lady E,

This dream could exactly be what you have described here. It could also be a situation where you entered or about to enter into an agreement with a woman. (A marriage (wedding) speaks of a covenant or an agreement or a commitment between two people. This can be taken literally but also spiritual).

It may be a business agreement or any type of agreement. If this dream “played off” in the distant past, before your marriage, then it probably is what you suspect. If not, then I would see this as a confirmation of an agreement between you and someone else in the future, which would be the right decision seeing that all the strong women of faith and the “peace” that you experienced. However, we should never be led by dreams. We are supposed to be led by the Holy Spirit, and a dream, when it is a confirmation, can be taken into consideration.

And of course, it all depends on the trigger that caused the dream. If you can identify the trigger, you will know the interpretation.

Blessings in Christ

Basie Martins

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.