My mom and I

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

Trigger
      My mom and sister and I were going to travel together in August and I was asking the Lord about the possibility of baptizing my mom while in Mexico. We had discussed baptism several times And she is a Christian.

Dream
      My mom and I were in an elevator going up to the 5th floor to find our room. I remember the carpeting was red and it seemed like elderly people lived there too. I read a note that said a woman there had a temperature of 140 degrees. I noticed there were many letterboxes around on the walls of that floor with numbers like 545 up to 950 or so. Then we were suddenly on the top floor looking out a window at the sea, which looked turbulent with waves and whitecaps. Suddenly we were sitting on white lounge chairs and I brought a plate with a hamburger and French fries 🍟. I too, had a plate with a hamburger and fries, which we started eating.

I believe the sea represented the world and the nations and people that seek physical treasure or the unsaved.The waves could represent positive or negative changes in my life. I believe we were eating meat and were observing because we are becoming mature Christians together. I remember seeing my sister there but she did not eat anything and is not saved yet. The note and letterboxes represent message or words from God. It means I was waiting to hear back from God. The 5 represents grace from God, in addition to spiritual and financial provision.

I believe God answered my prayer and confirmed that my mom would ask for me to baptize her, which I did in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of her sins, in a pool in Mexico while my sister watched. My sister then walked away.

Bro. Jean
      Participant

sorry to ask this : are you a brother or a sister in Christ ?

Terry
      Participant

I am a sister in Christ, born again November 2020.

Bro. Jean
      Participant

So did I read it well that you want your mom to get baptized or you want to baptize your mom yourself ? Not sure if i read that right. please explain alittle. thanks

Terry
      Participant

Hi, yes my mom wanted to be baptized and I had this dream before we went to Mexico. During the trip she asked me to baptize her 🙏🏼💕

Bro. Jean
      Participant

I don’t know what happened next and I don’t want to judge. I just hope you attend the right church as advised by the Lord in the Holy Scriptures. You had a beautiful dream with great msg from above.

Terry
      Participant

I am currently attending a prophetic hub church in Wisconsin and believe God wants me to serve there and build there currently. God bless you.

Bro. Jean
      Participant

Am glad to hear that.

Terry
      Participant

thank you Brother Jean

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.