Interpretation – runaway truck, daughter missing

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – runaway truck, daughter missing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel
      Participant

I dreamed me, two of my daughters and another child was driving along.  something happened and we had to pull over on the side of the road. I can’t remember what it was that made me pull over. When I got out, the rest of them got out. Then all of a sudden the truck took off. It was driving down the highway by itself.I was trying to run to catch it but I was too slow.  My older daughter and the other little girl were faster. She tried to run in front of the truck to stop it but it almost ran her over. I told her not to run in front of it, that she might get hurt, but behind it and jump in the driver side and hit the breaks. The truck began to go up a large hill, I told My older daughter and the unknown girl to run ahead and catch It. My younger daughter and I were struggling to run up the hill.  When I got up the hill, I couldn’t find them. When I got to the top of the hill I was in New York at a hotel lobby trying to find her, my mom was there and we were talking with another lady who was a patient of mine. She was telling me that her son went missing there too, and they found him dead. My mom told the lady she was sorry for her loss, but he actually won because he’s in heaven. And I then woke up. The truck was a small older white truck. I never saw what kind it was but I knew it was a s10 in the dream, My older daughter  was in a white swimsuit cover-up, the other little girl was in a pink one.
      Golden key – I have been praying and fasting about a situation that my child is going through with her dad and step mom.  ( previous dream interpretation submitted on this) Praying for that situation to get better. We were talking about New York last night. And I was talking with my brother last night about people who went missing around our area. I woke up crying in a panic. I was devastated in the dream. Also, with the situation that I have been praying about with her. I have a fear of how God will answer it. Call it PTSD. My husband was in a self-inflicted situation and I prayed for many years for God to help him. And he did but it was by way of his death. I guess I’m afraid, that by God helping bring her peace in the situation will mean her dying too.
      I had a vision of my husband rising in white robe with chains falling off of him about 4 years prior to his passing. So her being in white makes me afraid.

David

Hi Rachel,

This is definitely an emotional restoration dream. You feel that you are not in control over a specific situation. Driving a vehicle speaks of you in control of your ministry or job or your motivation in life or a certain situation. To dream your vehicle is hijacked speaks of somebody else taking control in a job situation or your ministry or even your motivation. This means such a person illegally took control without your consent. This happens a lot in work situations but it is not what happened to you.

In your case, something (incident) caused a pause in whatever the vehicle represents (you had to pull over on the side of the road). You and your family got out and the vehicle left without you. This speaks of you losing control over a specific situation. It must have been difficult or it will be difficult if it is in the future (I believe it is in the past and present, the situation with your daughter as you indicated). Usually, when circumstances get out of hand and out of control, there is quite a bit of uncertainty and stress involved. The fact that you and your family struggled to regain control tells me two things: This event influenced the whole family and it was a struggle or will be a struggle to regain control.

Going up the large hill speaks of a time of difficulty. It was or will not be easy.

The fact that you lost your family when you reached the top of the hill speaks of a bit of separation (emotionally). You were all caught up in dealing with the situation and that is why you became a bit separated. It can even speak of your divorce (your husband and daughter living with another woman)

In a negative sense, the number ten symbolizes unfinished or not complete or disorder. So the whole incident is a problem for you. You want the situation to be solved (positive 10).

The swimsuit cover-ups could represent the fact that your daughter clothed herself with white to hide her emotional turmoil or despite her circumstances, which is a good thing. White speaks of righteousness, victory and purity, and holiness. The other girl clothed herself in pink. Pink symbolizes emotions like sentimental affections. Sentimental affections are not really a spiritual virtue. So your daughter did better than this girl.

The truck was old which speaks of the past or old things. It was white which is a positive thing. It means your motivation was good and pure and holy but it was built on old ways and old methods or despite this, the situation worn the vehicle out. That is why you feel emotional about the whole situation. You are worn out in this regard.

Your mom exhorting this other woman speaks of positive things even in the midst of bad situations.

So yes, I think God is telling you that your daughter will be alright. Her being in white is a good thing. Seeing your husband in white was also a good thing. It did not point or reveal his death. It meant he was going to obtain victory, purity, and holiness. His death is a separate issue and nothing to do with seeing him in white.

You will be OK and your daughter will be OK but you need to monitor the situation. It means that you may still have to intervene in the future. You cannot allow this woman to treat your daughter in a bad way, as was revealed in that previous dream of hers. It can cause a lot of damage like guilt and emotional turmoil. Women (and girls) usually feel that they are causing it all and to be blamed whilst it is in fact this woman behaving in a very bad way, which should not be allowed.

Rachel
      Participant

Thank you David so much for your time!  This is so comforting. I was so scared of what it could mean. That whole situation has worn me down. Being a single mom of two is tough enough. Having to deal with with that and the simple fact that I couldn’t make her step mom stop drove me crazy. For the last 6 weeks praise God, things have been better. Thank you again!

David

To God be the glory!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.