Interpretation – Storm, dust ball?

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Storm, dust ball?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      madels
      Participant

I dreamt that my husband and I were at a gathering at a house (looked like a Bible study group). Suddenly as I looked through the window I saw a massive storm brewing. I then ran out of the room and went to the lounge. I called my husband to come with me. The next moment I saw a gray ball (almost looked like a dust ball), I lifted my hands as to rebuke it. It was round coming towards me and it came straight through the window and hit me in my chest but as it hits me it was almost as it it disintegrated. It didn’t hurt me. I woke up and the thought that came into my mind was “now that was weird”

Mandy
      Participant

Hi Madels,
      This dream is a warning about a storm coming, probably within a Bible study group of some sort. It is all about teachings or doctrines. In dreams and visions, a ball speaks about an opportunity to preach or teach the word of God. It is also applicable to non-spiritual situations when a person uses an opportunity given to them to say how they feel about something, like in a job situation, like in a meeting, or during a course.

In this situation, I think it is about spiritual matters. So the storm will be caused when someone uses an opportunity (the ball) to reveal how he or she feels about something. However, the ball is gray, indicating that it is the truth mixed with lies or untruths. So this will probably be a false doctrine. It is also made of dust which speaks of the flesh. It was born in the flesh of man and is not from God.

The lounge speaks of you discussing the dream with your husband. So he is involved as well. I think God wants you to discuss the incident with him because he might be able to give you advice.

You will be directly involved. You will be in the center of this. It will be a bad incident for you but you will survive and this doctrine will be destroyed, probably by you. Your rebuke and the lifting of your arms destroyed it. It was aimed at your heart (chest) because this is where the enemy has the most success. See Heart in the Dictionary. It represents our soul. The enemy always attacks the soul of man because this is where we are vulnerable.

The window speaks of God giving you special insight into the storm that is coming.

The fact that the ball came through the window speaks of the enemy being sly by getting to you through a soft spot, an area where he or she or an evil spirit thought you might be vulnerable.

So the attempt to change your mind about the word of God or a specific doctrine will fail. You will not compromise. This person will fail.

By the way, is this a past event already or did it not happen yet?

madels
      Participant

Hi Mandy thank you so much for the interpretation.  I had this dream a few months ago.  What you said here happened a while after this dream.  What I forgot to mention in my dream is that my husband was standing behind me in my dream, not doing anything about the threat that is coming.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.