Surfer in a suit

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarah

A dream that I recently had: I was at church in the evening, and all seats were filled. My friend who is a surfer was dressed in a suit, sitting in the row of seats next to me and our leading pastor was also in a suit (also a surfer) and he was leaning down to give my friend a microphone to speak to the leaders of our church as a whole. My friend was emotional but it seemed like he was just appreciative of the leader of our church. Then I was laying on my chair on my stomach, in a relaxed way and there was a girl sitting on the floor, very close to me. When I looked at her, her eyes got bigger and they were green and blue. More predominately green, a bright green. I looked away and when I looked again her eyes did the same thing. It felt to me like she wanted me to see her eyes.

Can anybody have a look at this dream and help me with the interpretation please?

David

Hi Sarah,

This dream has a few negative aspects: Evening (end of something or difficulty because of evil or negative influences). Dark suits (negative or evil or depressing preparation for something). The words and attitude of your friend over the microphone speak of him favoring the leader. The suits speak of formal or religious and maybe not from the heart like informal “family-like”. So this means that this action by your friend and the leader is a result of them being officially formal and professional which is not a good thing when it comes to spiritual matters. We are supposed to be informal and relaxed.

The little girl with green and blue eyes speaks of something relatively new (See Girl – new ministry or new expansion of a few months or a few years but a lot younger than the existing (initial) primary ministry). This girl (ministry) had green and blue eyes which speaks of insight. She received the revelation knowledge of God (blue eyes) and green eyes which speaks of insight into the positive prosperity teachings of God. So if this part is positive, it speaks of two good things (the insight into the revelation knowledge of God and the insight into the prosperity that God has for us).

However, if it is negative then it speaks of the insight into revelation knowledge of God but that it is also mixed with intellectual thinking and intellectual knowledge (blue/green) (green sometimes symbolizes fleshly intellectual thinking). Apparently, most of the influences from those who have the power and authority and opportunity to do so are intellectual thinkers and far less prone to receive the revelation knowledge from God. The fact that this girl wanted you to take note of this twice means this is important. She is either bringing it under your attention that the insight or vision of this new expansion or ministry is flawed (a mixture of Godly and fleshly intellectual man-made influences or that it is good depending on what the green represents in your dream).

So this dream might be a warning that although your friend likes the leader, everything is not so couture. The leader or leaders might be leading the church and equipping people on an intellectual basis (which causes spiritual deterioration). A church should be equipped and led by the Holy Spirit which brings growth and spiritual development.

So you need to watch out. Are you moving from one church to another? Have your church started moving into a new direction? Have your church started a new expansion of some kind? Are the leaders expecting your friend to do something for them which will support them or show them that he favors them or lifts them up? I do not know any of this so you must just be careful about this.

Blessings

Sarah

Thank you David. I will give it some thought.

Blessings

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

This interpretation appears to be authentic. Of course it depends on what the trigger was (The Golden Key) but I am happy with this interpretation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.