Home › Community › Dreams Interpretation Development Forum › symbol meaning coughing & spitting
Tagged: symbol coughing & spitting
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Basie Martins.
- March 29, 2023 at 16:06 #23356SmidgeParticipant
meaning of someone coughing and spitting out for example the peel of shrimp.
- April 13, 2023 at 11:55 #24030Fully RestoredParticipant
My first response is choking on the Word.
Food of any sort I would assume, represents the Word of God.
Shrimp is not necessarily meat, but a protein. So it’s more of a weighty Word than milk. The coughing and spitting out may represent the person’s inability to handle this Word. Also, shrimp is of the sea and often the ocean can represent worldly systems so the spitting and coughing up this sort of Word was the right decision. Also, I see the symbols for star fish and other sea creatures to be personalities or attitudes of people. Shrimp are bottom dwellers. They feed on the lowest form in the ocean. I perceive this type of person may never experience the fullness of what God has for them because they constantly feed on negative things?
- April 14, 2023 at 06:07 #24038Basie MartinsKeymaster
Hi Fully Restored,
I think you are right. We do not know the other symbols involved. Only about spitting and coughing on food and this is definitely all about struggling to digest words.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.