Interpretation – Toilet dream

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Toilet dream

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathy
      Participant

I was in a store and needed to use the bathroom. The label on door was unclear, I was uncertain whether it said men or women, but a lady came out so I assumed it was safe for me to enter. The room was not pristine but I was in a hurry. I didn’t make it to the toilet and passed some solid stool in a shower stall near the toilet, then I was seated and passed more solid stool. I noticed a handicapped man sitting just inside the door but I ignored him. I got up, found tissue and thought to myself that I would like to have a glove to clean up the stool from the floor of the stall  but I proceeded to get it with the tissue and deposited it in the toilet. As I was flushing, another lady came in and I apologized for her having to see this. The handicapped man, with great effort stood and opened the door for me as I left the room.

Golden Key- at this time my grandson is being sought by the law for a drug charge. He refuses to turn himself in.

David

Hi there,
      If you look at the meanings of “passing solids” (using the toilet) and a “shower”, you will realize that this is an emotional restoration dream, but, with very clear indications of why this causes so much emotional turmoil in your life. It is long overdue, that is why you could not make it to the toilet. The fact that you did it in the shower stall also indicates that you need to get rid of all the emotional garbage in your life.
      A toilet symbolizes the repentance and confession of a Christian to deal with inner emotional issues and emotional sins in their lives.
      A person going to the toilet is cleansing himself (his inner being) of bitterness, hate, unforgiveness, and other bad and sinful emotional issues through confession and repentance. It is a sin to harbor feelings of bitterness and unforgiveness. This is the last step of the process called “the spiritual digestion process” in terms of the digestive system of the spirit man.
      A person going to the toilet to pass out solids speaks of the removal of spiritual blocks and garbage through repentance and confession.
      A shower symbolizes the repentance of sins that tires the spirit. It differs from bathing in the sense that we stop certain sins in our lives which cause a lot of emotional problems in our families or in our lives. These type of sins tires people and we need to stop them to bring refreshment and restoration in our lives.
      You need to identify all these emotional sins in your life, you need to repent and you need to deliver yourself from it by forgiving. Emotional sins are caused by other people (you have sinned but they caused you to). That is why you need to forgive them, but, the bottom line is that it is sin. You, therefore, need to repent. You cannot allow these emotional sins to be part of your life. It causes spiritual deterioration. It tires your spirit.

The fact that you did pass solids does mean that you probably did repent already.

The handicapped person probably represents a person in your life who is spiritually handicapped who is probably the person who causes all this emotional turmoil in your life. It is probably your grandson. What you saw in the dream is how he looks in the spirit. His opening the door for you speaks of the open door for spiritual release for you. His having to go through all that effort to open the door for you speak of him struggling to release you. If he struggles to open the door for you, you need to open the door yourself. Get this behind you. Trust God. Let him take over the situation. You cannot. It is just too much for you and I do not think God wants you to deal with it.

The part where you apologized to the woman speaks of you feeling embarrassed about the whole situation, especially about your emotional sins.

Kathy
      Participant

Thanks I found part of this in the book but couldn’t figure out the part about the handicapped man. I thought the part about the room being not really clean referred to the negative emotional atmosphere of the whole situation. The man’s struggle was in standing up from the floor but the door opened easily…I forgot to include in the original post that on the way out, the door was not wooden (as it was on entry) but a curtain. I did gather from the book that  passing solids means we have dealt with these issues….just last week I reaffirmed my surrender and helplessness in the spirit..thanks a ton for your confirmation.

David

Thank you for your reply, Kathy. Emotional turmoil and emotional sins are something that we all are very familiar with. I have had similar dreams in the past and now that you mentioned it, the fact that you did pass solids does mean that you did repent of your emotional sins. You are right. I will mention it in my initial interrpetation.

A curtain is a blockage that prevents insight. When it is moved out of the way so that we can see or so that we can walk through, it indicates insight and opportunity. So, this symbolizes that after and because of your repenting, you have or will gain more insight and opportunity pertaining to the situation. You are right about the dirty bathroom. It does indicate sins or chaos or spiritual weakness (deterioration) being somehow part of the situation.

The fact that the person stood up from the floor, although with much difficulty, may be a positive thing. It may represent spiritual growth and deliverance, whoever this person represents. I suspect that it is your grandson, but, as you know we can never be sure unless we know the incident that triggered the dream, without any doubt.

Kathy
      Participant

You have no idea how happy I am to have the opportunity for this interpretation. I greatly appreciate the Dream Symbols book, which had been very helpful and  this explanation puts the puzzle pieces together perfectly. Thank you for  your time and insight. I love being able to understand Heavenly Father’s messages! God bless you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.