Tongues

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparkle
      Participant

Interpretation Request

I saw rows rolled tongues neatly lined along 4 or 5 horizontal rows. (the actual color of a tongue). The tongues were all facing left and rolled up. All rows were exactly the same except the bottom row which only had 2 or 3 tongues. Don’t know the total number of tongues.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Sparkle,
      Before I interpret this dream, can you please clarify what the background was like? Was it dark or white or any color? I assume it was human tongues. Were the tongues longer than usual or was it about precisely like real human tongues are? Totally natural?
      Blessings
      Basie

Sparkle
      Participant

background was light or white (no color in particular). Yes, human tongues but were much longer than natural. They were duplicates of the one exact tongue. the color was the natural flesh color of real tongues.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Sparkle,

Take a look at the following Scriptures:

Psalm 64:2-4

2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
      3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
      4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.

Deuteronomy 32:23

I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.

Tongues are associated with arrows and bullets (firearms) and are often bitter words or judgmental words.

In dreams and visions, a person’s teeth speak of the ability to consume and digest the word of God. The emphasis on teeth is “accepting” the word of God by consuming it (See “Food” and particularly the spiritual connotations of the digestive anatomy of human beings when it is used as symbols in dreams and visions). The teeth of a person symbolize the first step (accepting).

Lips speak of a person’s testimonies and declarations. It symbolizes positive or negative testimonies. Other than the tongue (speech and language, blessing or cursing, talking guile things, everyday speaking about all sorts of things including good things and bad things), the lips are more about testimonies and declarations.

On the other hand, tongues are more about bitterness and causing damage and hurt in people’s lives. Tongues must be tamed and it causes fire very easily as James warned us in the Bible. I cannot tell you about who or what this dream is all about but what I can definitely tell you is that it is about a person or a situation where a person has continually spoken words of bitterness and hate over or to another person or situation. It is levels deep as symbolized by the 4 or 5 rows. The tongues are facing left which speaks of them being bad or negative.

The fact that the bottom row has only 2 or 3 tongues may speak of this whole situation started by 1 or 2 people and the rest just kept on repeating what they initially said causing an escalation, hence the reason that all the tongues are identical and why this may involve more than one person.

The fact that the tongues are rolled up speaks of something but I am struggling with the meaning of this. I will pray about it.

The fact that the background is white or light speaks of some elements in the situation being fraudulent or pretending. So this person or people may suggest that what they are doing is pure and holy and right but it is not.

If you cannot identify the trigger and you cannot link it to any situation or occurrence in your life or in the lives of people that you interact with, then this may be a warning about something in the future.

Blessings

Basie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.