Visit by US president and watermelons

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Visit by US president and watermelons

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lady E
      Participant

Some time ago, I dreamt that our Women’s s fellowship ( we have one in reality) had been visited by the US president. When he was due to travel back, we were asked to each give him an appreciation gift. I made a plan to package radishes for him ( had planted them in reality)

When I was about to harvest and package them, I realized they had grown to be the size of the biggest watermelons and they could no longer be carried on the flight.

In another dream, I realized we had a house that we had forgotten existed. I was so excited to realize we actually owned it. The rooms were scruffy as it was incomplete and I wondered why we had neglected it and instead had been renting somewhere. The kitchen looked almost complete with cupboards fitted. On the countertop was the biggest watermelon I had ever seen. It also tasted very sweet. I woke up while calling the family to come and taste the sweetness of the water 🍉.

Mandy
      Participant

Hi Lady E, tell me, were these dreams successive dreams? The one fairly quickly after the other? If they were then they might be connected in some way. If they were not, then it is actually better to create another topic for the second dream. You do not have to do this now but if you can remember in the future to separate dreams that are not connected to each other.

Blessings

Mandy
      Participant

Hi Lady E,

I assume the two dreams are not connected. So I will proceed with the first dream: I think that you and people with you, possibly you and the women’s fellowship group, have bestowed too much appreciation to a very important visitor, a man or a woman who is representing an important institution or business or association or something similar. I think the appreciation was exaggerated too much and therefore it lost its credibility. That is why the person in the dream could not take it with him or her, whoever this person represents.

There is also the possibility that this person was regarded as higher or more important than he or she deserved (the president of the USA is usually regarded as a person with a lot of honor and power and influence).

If this is about a business situation then this could be about an important representative of a company or an institution or a business.

Radishes are produced quite easily and quickly although it has some valuable nutrition. It has a very strong and distinctive taste, which also hints that although true, too much has been said.

If this is a warning, meaning that this incident is still in the future, you may have to be careful not to “do or say too much” when this incident comes up.

The “flight” suggests that this person can reach far and distant places very quickly, which emphasizes his or her’s ability to influence many people.

Of course, the true meaning of this dream depends on what incident triggered it. If you can find the trigger you will immediately know what it is all about.

Mandy
      Participant

Seeing that houses and rooms in houses usually represent our hearts (in some cases it represents churches or congregations), I do think that this dream is probably about a certain aspect in you or about you. It is as if you forgot about an aspect of yourself. The kitchen represents a place where spiritual food is prepared (teachings, the word of God, and of course the fruit of the Spirit). The watermelon is a fruit and therefore it represents the fruit of the Spirit. It is very big which speaks of this divine fruit in your heart, big and/or strong. The sweet taste speaks of this divine fruit in you being very pleasant to people around you who “eat” it. So this aspect in your heart that flows out of you into people that you have contact with, is pleasant and wonderful to experience.

There is a possibility that this house does represent an old or previous church or congregation that you left for a time. You discovered it again and you are impressed with the divine and pleasant experience in this church or congregation. The same qualities about the fruit of the Spirit that I mentioned about you can be applied to this congregation.

Whatever it represents, the trigger that caused this dream will help you to understand the meaning a lot better.

Lady E
      Participant

God bless you Mandy.

Thanks for taking time to interprete these dream. in the first dream, I have to revisit the events in my life as it was a while ago. I can however mention that I’m in a Women’s fellowship and I’m also a business person. Let me pray pray for understanding on this front.

The second dream readily resonates with my spirit as I also believe it addresses aspects of my life that I was not aware of and that are neglected and also where I seem to be thriving, the fruit of the spirit. I pray that God brings more clarity to other areas of my life.

God bless.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Lady E, have you read Dino’s dream about Donald Trump? Just go through it. maybe there is something in there that you can relate to?

Anyway, I think Mandy did a good job with her interpretation.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.