Visiting sisters house

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Visiting sisters house

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Monica
      Participant

I had a dream in which I visited my sisters house she wasnt there but i went ahead and walked in. Her house was disordely with clothes and things just scattered in the living room. I went in the bathroom and the shower water was running with alot of steam coming out as if the water was hot. I notice that I am without clothes. I plan on tyding up as much as i can while im there. I notice some dirt on the floor so i used a towel to clean it up. I picked up a yellow shirt that belonged to my sister and i put it on deciding i will borrow it.

I then decide that its getting late and i must go. I wanted to cook dinner for them for when they got back. i managed to get a pizza for them of 3 slices 1 for each person in the household. When i was leaving, my brother in law drove up in a red truck that looked very torn apart with missing parts like the doors and the roof. Also this truck was longer than normal trucks. I never actually saw my sister in the dream

Ive been praying for my sister and her family they have given us very bad news and its heavy in my heart. This is what triggered this dream I believe so.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Monica,

I am afraid that this is a bad dream. It is probably God informing you about the bad and negative spiritual situation in your sister or about either your sister and her family or their congregation, depending on what the trigger was exactly.

To me, it appears that this is all about your sister and her family. All the symbols and the colors are negative that speaks of spiritual deterioration (disorderly with clothes and things just scattered in the living room) (scattered clothes also speak of them disregarding and not respecting being spiritually prepared for life or for life or ministry), spiritual chaos, and spiritual destruction. Some of it can even be physical like financial destruction is well.

You being naked probably speaks of you feeling unprepared in this particular situation to help them.

The hot shower and the bath both speak of them needing to repent urgently and immediately (of specific sins in their lives) otherwise they will reap the consequences of their actions and behavior. The fact that the hot water was in the shower and not the bath probably speaks of them being Christians already but that they need to repent of specific sins. Please let me know if I am correct here.

The yellow shirt speaks of jealousy, conflict, and even hate. So this played a part in the heart of your sister as it belongs to her. She prepared herself to be jealous about something and this is what caused a lot of the spiritual chaos. The dirt on the floor speaks of a particularly bad sin (could be sexual but not necessarily) that is probably the basis of the spiritual chaos as it was on the floor (foundation level).

You attempting to tidy up speaks of you attempting to help them spiritually probably through counseling.

You wanting to prepare them food speaks of you providing them the word of God (spiritual food). The fact that it is pizza speaks of it being the fundamental basic truths (bread, cheese (comes from milk), and little pieces of meat) neatly put together to be as delicious as possible so that they will eat. Almost like parents in real-life giving their childer veggies concealed among other delicious food just to get them to eat it. You are therefore making the gospel and foundational truths as attractive as possible to get them to repent and follow Christ.

The three slices of pizza speak of getting them to get the harmony of God back in their household.  In dreams and visions, the number three symbolizes harmony and one accord. It is the number of the Godhead. It speaks of completeness and the perfect testimony.

Your brother-in-law plays a serious negative part in the situation. He caused a lot of conflict and hate and conflict and dissension, as symbolized by the red truck. In this case, the truck speaks of his motivation in this regard. The truck is old and damaged and word and longer than a normal truck speaks of him doing it for quite a while and him causing quite a lot of damage in the lives of his family.

Monica
      Participant

Thank you very much for your response I was eager to understand this dream for I have been praying for them. my sister and brother-in-law claim to have faith in God although I don’t believe they truly serve God. They believe catholic doctrins. It is a very complicating situation that has caused chaos, we’ve been told that my niece opened up to my brother in law this last weekend that she was raped by my younger brother years back. I am torn apart because my brother denies this we don’t know what to do and can’t afford a criminal attorney for him. Please pray for this situation in my family. And I’ll gladly take any advice u can give me! Thank you Mr. Martins.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

I am sorry to hear about this Monica. I have prayed for you already and I will pray again during the rest of the week. May God’s will be done! May He work in the hearts of the people involved and may there be grace, mercy, and forgiveness, and may there be restoration. That is the will of God. I pray and declare this in Jesus’ Name.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.