Witches, cemetery, upper room

Home Forums Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Witches, cemetery, upper room

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Fully Restored
      Participant

I had a dream that I was in this upper room looking across the street and I saw witches circling around a coffin in a cemetery that seemed to be familiar with an aunt who had just passed away. It wasn’t her, I knew, but like the same situation.
      I’m told they are coming up to where we are. I think back to a message I heard on my authority over darkness and pursued them as they were coming to me. Almost a driving out. As I’m going down the stairs to meet them, I’m just speaking boldly the name of Jesus. Then I begin to tell them that He is Lord of all. Then it’s as if I have a live for them and began telling them that He is also their Lord and He loves them. I wake up.
      After the dream I look at my phone and I have a message from my aunt that my uncle, who had been in the ministry several years before, actually he and my aunt pursued my heart back to Jesus in the beginning, was very sick.
      So, I’m writing this now a month after he has passed away as I’m trying to interpret if this was prophetic and that God wanted me to raise Him from death, which was on my heart. And I know is available, but my aunt said that he was where he wanted to be. Would that be rebellion? I was in a group of my aunts when I boldly said we could raise him. And they all just reasoned as to why not. This part of my family has been disordered for some time since this Uncle and Aunt left the church I grew up in.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Fully Restored,

Let’s start with answering some of your questions: There are no symbols in the dream that indicate that you should have raised your uncle from the dead (a typical symbol to raise somebody from the dead in a dream is a person picking up a tree that has fallen, another would have been you literally raising your uncle from the dead in the dream which means that no symbolism was used in the dream). Of course, it is rebellious when we ignore God’s instructions if we are aware and sure of what He wants or what the instruction is.

The fact that you did receive a message on your phone from your aunt does not mean that your uncle’s illness and death had anything to do with your dream. The reason for this statement is that coffins and burials, most of the time, have to do with unfinished debt or events or issues in people’s lives.

Witches in dreams and visions symbolize evil forces of rebellion. It speaks of a dangerous and destructive force or situation involving people who speak strong or bitter or negative or rebellious words. Rebellion is birthed out of bitterness. It is for this reason, that people are easily attracted to satanism and witchcraft where everybody involved treats each other with hate, bitterness, and envy.

The most common reason why we dream about witches is to be aware of their activities when it comes to them influencing other people to harm us. This is when we pray for them and instruct the evil forces behind them to stop their “maneuvers” in our lives and in the lives of other people.
      We also dream of witches or see witches in visions specifically to pray for them or to deliver them from demonic oppression, especially when we are able to physically reach them. God loves them and He wants us to cast the demons out of them. He also wants us to deliver them through counseling by means of the word of God.

It appears that evil people (symbolizes as witches) have taken a stand in unity (circling around the coffin) to hurt someone or a group of people, or a family. In the dream, you take action against these bad people. You were not instructed to raise someone from the dead but it does appear that you were instructed to take action in the spirit against these people, but, also to help these people by sharing the Gospel with them and to pray for them.

If this dream was about your uncle, it then appears that some bad people (with the help of demons) had a stronghold in his life, which had to do with some outstanding debt (probably not financial but to do with something else) or some outstanding issue like unforgiveness or something similar. This thing could have caused his death because the burial never took place in the dream (meaning that the outstanding issue was never resolved or dealt with). However, I am not convinced that this was about your uncle. What I usually do when I have dreams like this, especially when I do not understand what it is about, I just pray in tongues and I make declarations in the Spirit and I pray to God to help the person or the people involved. I do this until I have peace in my heart. Because you pray about the dream, and because you pray in tongues, the Holy Spirit will make sure that the issue is resolved or dealt with. When you can see that you are dealing with demonic influences in a dream, it is always a good practice to chase them away from the people in the dream, whether you can identify those people or not.

I would not bother too much about this dream. Just do what I suggested anyway, although it may appear to be too late. It happened to me once. I was way too late because I could not understand at that time what I was supposed to do which caused a long delay (weeks). I did it anyway and I could experience quite an anointing anyway.

Fully Restored
      Participant

Thank you so much Brother Martins. I am still trying to work through interpreting my own dreams and how God is trying to speak through them. Many of them have come to pass close to what I’ve seen. It’s hard for me to understand the difference between what has happened, and what He is trying to prepare me for.
      This is the same side of the family that I was delivered from so to speak.
      I still love them all, but there is much confusion even to be around them. My heart wants to see them set free. Mostly of offenses. Yes. My uncle was supposed to be a minister at the church. They got offended at my Grandfather over things. The last time I talked to John at a different funeral he said he had lived in confusion since they had left. I believe his heart was sincere, but he had a very hard time with submission to any leadership. I had always totally disagreed with their decision to leave. They had pretty much been estranged from the family. Looking back I see that they saw some of the same things in the institution that they wanted free of, but it causes great confusion. It was as if there was a pretend love but always an unspoken tension. It was hard for me because they are the ones who led me back into my surrender to Jesus. After he left, that’s when my grandparents started calling me into that position. I just see now that God was in the business of dealing with my character more so than a gifting. And John was extremely focused on his gifting. He wanted to write books and become the Pastor of the church and when none of those things happened it broke my heart to see how his life ended. He had taken so much pain medication that it shut down his organs.
      I don’t believe he had truly ever dealt with the offenses.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Fully Restored,

This dream surely fits this family or the situations and events you described above. I suspect that the dream was about the family as a whole. It is a revelation of the shortcomings and problems and demonic activities in their lives (and make no mistake, there are demonic activities in just about everybody’s lives).

Just pray for them and them and share the truth with them as often as you can. Deal with them in a relaxed manner. Just act when there is an opportunity and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Do not make a huge thing of it. I have seen when I act as I suggested here with my family members, that I have a lot more success with them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.