Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about me mining gold

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about me mining gold Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about me mining gold

Princess
Participant

DREAM ABOUT ME MINING GOLD

Hi Adri,

Let’s first take a look at the symbols in your dream:

Gold: Usually gold needs to be refined and purified by fire before its true value is obtained. Once it is purified it becomes one of the most valuable and sought after precious metals you can find. For this reason, gold symbolizes pure holiness and purified, steadfast faith. Just as with gold, true holiness and true faith also need to be purified and refined by fire. Faith needs to be tested by fire. Pure Gold symbolizes pure or matured holiness.

Light: In this sense, symbolizes the Word of God. It shines on our path so that we do not have to walk in darkness. It guides us.

INTERPRETATION

This dream in my opinion speaks of you finding yourself in a “dark place” in your life. You are seeking holiness and steadfast faith. The Word of God, in this case, was the light that lit your path in the darkness. Praise God for His Word that you could turn to in your dark situation. You were in the fire and were purified and refined. You now have true holiness and true faith that you were seeking. It was important to first go through the process of refining and purifying before you could obtain it.