Remember, if you don’t reload “Forum Pages” in your browser, the latest Topics and Replies are not loaded resulting in you not knowing whether your Topics have been updated.
It is suggested that participants register with fictitious names so that they can remain anonymous. Dreams and visions are personal and most people would like to protect their privacy.
Choose a woman’s name if you are a woman. To hide your gender can complicate dream interpretation.
If you already have an account (customers who bought books in the past have accounts already) visit your account profile page, create a nickname (fictitious name) and set this to be visible publicly instead of your real name.
Never use two accounts on ASR Martins Ministries. It will cause caching problems. Never open any pages on ASR Martins Ministries if you are not logged in. Always log in and always stay logged in. This prevents a lot of caching problems. Caching is explained at the top of the Important Messages page.
1. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services, and/or other websites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business, or forums.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers.
Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
2. Do not post copyright-infringing material
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links, or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. Use common sense while posting.
4. Do not cross-post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum that is most suitable in which to post your question.
5. Do not PM users asking for help
Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit. Private messages are enabled and you can send your friends private messages but that is solely for social interaction, not to ask for interpretations.
6. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
7. All participants are allowed to have one account only.
Moderators and Administrators are allowed to have two accounts, one as a moderator and another as an anonymous participant, but Moderators should know that there will be cashing problems as a result of this. So you will have to reload a lot of pages quite often to load your personal data. A better option is to change your display name to a fictitious name on your profile page.
General Posting Guidelines
1. Be DESCRIPTIVE and Don’t use “senseless” topic names. PLEASE post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. Don’t use an attention-getting subject, they don’t get attention.
Topic Suggestions: When you create a new topic, use the action you want, followed by the most prominent symbol or theme of your request, like the following examples:
For the meanings of symbols – “Meaning of”, and then the symbol. (Ex: Meaning of elephant)
For a general question about dreams – “Question”, and then followed by a symbol or the theme of the thing you want answers of. (Ex: Question about restoration dreams, or Question where dream dictionary)
For a dream interpretation request – “Interpretation”, followed by a symbol or theme of the dream or vision you need to be interpreted. (Ex: Interpretation dream about snow, or, Interpretation vision about horse on hill)
2. Be patient, help people out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with.
What happens if I break a rule?
1. If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban on your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
2. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move, or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
3. What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule? Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
Where can I find out who is in charge?
The Forum Moderators are displayed in every Forum.
Becoming a moderator
1. All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 90 days (3 months) and have at least 50 posts.
2. You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
3. You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
4. Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
5. Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve the right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
To Apply To Be A Moderator You Must be:
…a forum regular.
…have been at the forum for over 3 months.
…have a positive presence on all the Forums.
…knowledgeable in the Forums they would like to moderate.
…polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
…visit the forum regularly, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
…take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.
…help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.
Please take note that ASR Martins will sometimes register with fictitious names as well so that he can create new topics for old dreams and old interpretations. This needs to be done for training and development purposes and also to help new forum participants to get used to the forums and the procedures and rules of the forums.
So, although 99,9% of all activities on the forums will be legitimate questions and answers and real dream interpretations on the fly, a small percentage of the activities will be a bit of “role-play” and the submittance of old dreams and interpretations that were submitted on my blog and interpreted during the past five years. Take note that this interaction is purely carried out for training purposes.
Dreams Interpretations Development
How To Use the Dream Community Forum
Why a Dream Interpretation Community Forum
Dreams Interpretation Forum Rules
Dream Interpretation Forum Benefits
Dream Community Forum Participation Offers
Responsibilities of Forum Participants and Moderators