Reply To: Interpretation: Halloween

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Halloween Reply To: Interpretation: Halloween

Sparkle
Participant

TRIGGER: I was pondering if I should participate in the Halloween Trunk or Treat event at my church.

God answered and says that the “Masquerade” which is defined as wearing a costume to make a false outward show, is the kind of man’s worldly wisdom which is foolishness to God. 1 Corinthians 3:19 “For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness” The outward masking covers their inward craftiness.
I am Bing influenced it to accept certain things (left side of body) In the church (woman). The actions/activities have something to do with being selected and choosing to be a winner. (they were going to have the best decorated trunk) Competition. Giving a very elegant answer shows wanting to say the right things that would make me be chosen. I win the position, but it keeps me at second rate level (still not any better off). Implication of fame or success is Just a hope, maybe a false hope. If I get the position I’m still subservient. No better off (the couple ignore me). As I am following the activities of the church a blessing of God is being cancelled.

The important people of the church are not acknowledging or paying attention. The church leaders are ignoring the truth. I have to figure out my own place and where I stand (wondering where to stand). In the future there will be many people out there to minister to. the crowd of people in the future will be looking to me for something. I will need to give them the solid strong word of God (steak/meat), Which must be stored in The room of my heart (room).