Reply To: Interpretation dream about credit card

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about credit card Reply To: Interpretation dream about credit card

Chris B
Participant

Hi Daniel,
I have been pondering how to respond to this message you have given me. When you replied, I had an encounter with the lord. At about 5.30 am as I was meditating before the lord, all of a sudden my spirit was quickened with this thought…
Did you ever ponder why the cars were given to you? (at this time we had no transportation)
So I pondered this thing in my heart and said no lord I don’t know, and instantly the Lord took me to two visions.
The first one was, as I was in the OK shop, I noticed a young man admiring a chess set, by the way, he was holding the box I could sense that he did not have the money for it, so I went up to him and asked if he liked it, he said yes, I asked if he could afford it, he replied no.
So I said to him take it and come with me, I took him straight to the tills and paid for it, wow was this guy happy.
The next vision, one of the employees did not have any money on her to buy what was on special that day, and I overheard this conversation, so I said to her go get what you want, ill pay for it. This I to was led by the spirit.
As the Lord showed me these to vision, he said to me. This is my currency when you give you receive. BUT WHEN YOU SOW YOU WILL RECIEVE A HARVEST, THAT’S HOW AND WHY YOU RECIEVED THE CARS, I was startled by this, and instantly I got the revelation of this kingdom principle. And I rejoiced before the Lord, and my faith was restored.
I said now I got it. I understand, the world puts us in debt…..But we are not of this world, our kingdom is of the Lord, and he has a way for us that is greater than this kingdom on earth.
Here we are bound by interest and debt.
God’s kingdom is peace and righteousness in this area.
We must never go to the banks for loans or credit. WHEN WE NEED WE SOW, AND GOD PROMISES A HARVEST.
this has changed my life, I have hope that I to can start my own business, I too can own a house, I too can have money in the bank, but it must be done by his righteousness.
SOWING MY BROTHER SOWING.
THEN THE LORD SAID, THIS IS HOW A CHRISTIAN ESCAPES POVERTY.
A few hours later I received your interpretation, confirming what the Holy Spirit shed in my heart.
My brother, I praise the Lord for you, thank you for those words of encouragement, correction, and upliftment.
Now I’m going to be a sower…because it is better to give than to receive, and it’s a way for the Lord’s love and power to be demonstrated.
Amen!