Reply To: Interpretation – Climbing a Totem Pole

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Climbing a Totem Pole Reply To: Interpretation – Climbing a Totem Pole

Basie Martins
Keymaster

Hi Susan,

I think you nailed it. You are probably spot on, although it does depend on what incident triggered the dream. The incident can make the difference, for instance, whether it was all about a past event or whether it was God warning Risa of a future event.

I see you did not include the meaning of “wall” but only the totem pole. I think you should include the meaning of wall as well. The wall was the totem pole but according to the meaning of a wall (The negative meaning of a wall: A wall in dreams and visions speaks of an obstacle that needs to be overcome. It also speaks of restraint and/or restriction. The color, the size and other details of a wall in a dream or a vision will reveal more information about the relevant obstacles in a person’s life) the totem pole (…or what it represents) was the cause of obstacles and restrictions in Risa’s life. You did mention obstacles but for training purposes, the meaning of walls could have been mentioned. However, you did an awesome job with this interpretation. Well done!