Reply To: Interpretation – Dream about family party, card game, and video game

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Dream about family party, card game, and video game Reply To: Interpretation – Dream about family party, card game, and video game

Stephany
Participant

Hi Fred,

I’m analytical, so before you responded, I also saw people that I may be able to plug in these areas as well.

Like triggers. The scenario at the time I dreamed this, was a family drama.
My mom and the Aunt who were fighting were called to the aid of my cousins who are doing drugs and have children involved at the home while they are fighting.

Their daughter, has been with us since Wednesday, and the mom (my cousin’s wife) wants her back but the little girl doesn’t want to go back into the situation.

I prayed in the Holy Ghost all the way out to my mom’s Saturday where the little girl along with my children was at my mom’s for dinner.
(That side of the family I feel is absolutely rooted in the legacy of my grandmother who passed away last March. In fact, my mom bought her house and I perceive her to almost want to take the role of the matriarch now, which is honestly very irritating to me.)

She and my Aunt want these children out of that home, and it’s become a chaotic situation.

My cousin has called and talked with me on Friday and although I think they were still high, I believe they were straightforward about what was going on.

Ben, my husband, wants to be involved minimally, being careful to love them the right way and not condone the behavior, but also not try keeping them from their children if they want to see them.

The scenario of the stuffed animals could have been at the church we (my friend and I both taught at over the past weekend).

But your description of how these things were events of the past also appears spot on.