Reply To: Interpretation. DREAM: Spine Renewal

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation. DREAM: Spine Renewal Reply To: Interpretation. DREAM: Spine Renewal

Inge
Participant

As with the previous dream, I cannot exactly recall the trigger/golden key to this dream except that it was during my healing process.

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
Primary Elements:

Secondary Elements:
Dreamer Erika (my sister): relationship in this process of my healing = victorious
Repair: You are experiencing healing from a difficult loss, situation
Spine: a support structure that enables one to feel, sense, and move through life; having a backbone or courage to make a stand;
Bottom to top: completely, upright
Car accident: deep anxieties, insecurities and fears with an unstable emotional state

INTERPRETATION
I am being healed completely, victorious to now be able to have courage and stand upright from anxieties, insecurities and fears.

ANALYSIS & COUNSEL
Erika is my sister, we started our journey of healing about 5 years ago. This dream was about 2 years into the healing process and believe God used my sister in this dream as a comfort and reflection of my progress and that I was being healed completely, making me victorious over all my anxieties, insecurities and all my fears so that I can gain courage and able to stand strong in my life.