Reply To: Master Set Of Keys

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Master Set Of Keys Reply To: Master Set Of Keys

Woodsman
Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Locker = human soul/spirit

Keys = keys symbolize spiritual or natural authority, power, ability, and responsibility. It leads to blessings, breakthroughs, opportunities, spiritual development, and spiritual growth. This to enhance the kingdom of God. Keys unlock the riches of God and it unlocks the secrets of God

Minor level boss = messenger from the Lord

INTERPRETATION

The keys that have been given to me are apparently for a wide range of spiritual blessings, authority, power, ability, and responsibility. Which should lead to breakthroughs, opportunities, spiritual development, and spiritual growth. The messenger in the dream indicated that the keys could be withdrawn by the head bosses (God) and exchanged for simpler keys of limited use. That is a warning I believe to not only use the keys responsibly but probably also to put them to use by being open to the Leading of the Holy Spirit in how my future is molded and fashioned in terms of personal equipping, spiritual growth and ministry