Reply To: Mar-a-Lago Branding Iron

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Mar-a-Lago Branding Iron Reply To: Mar-a-Lago Branding Iron

Woodsman
Participant

INTERPRETATION

Mar-a-Lago is president Trump’s home residence. It belongs to President Trump. A branding iron is used to prove ownership of the things that have been branded. It was historically used for proving ownership of cattle. I believe that God is showing me that president Trump is about to take over his rightful “ownership” of the presidency of the United States. The branding iron had just been completed so that it is now ready for use. It is now ready to put the brand on president Trump’s rightful home that was stolen from him, the position of USA president. I believe that God is showing me that it may be soon since the branding iron has now been completed. The branding iron most likely does not have to do with the actual physical Mar-a-Lago since it is universally understood by everyone that Mar-a-Lago belongs to President Trump. No declaration of ownership is needed for that location