Mar-a-Lago Branding Iron

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Mar-a-Lago Branding Iron

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

MAR-A-LAGO BRANDING IRON

A branding iron had just been completed by someone. It had a soft flexible handle to which the branding portion of the iron was attached. The handle portion was more like a strap. The branding iron had some letters or something on it that stood for Mar-a-Lago. It was a Mar-a-Lago branding iron.

Woodsman
      Participant

INTERPRETATION

Mar-a-Lago is president Trump’s home residence. It belongs to President Trump. A branding iron is used to prove ownership of the things that have been branded. It was historically used for proving ownership of cattle. I believe that God is showing me that president Trump is about to take over his rightful “ownership” of the presidency of the United States. The branding iron had just been completed so that it is now ready for use. It is now ready to put the brand on president Trump’s rightful home that was stolen from him, the position of USA president. I believe that God is showing me that it may be soon since the branding iron has now been completed. The branding iron most likely does not have to do with the actual physical Mar-a-Lago since it is universally understood by everyone that Mar-a-Lago belongs to President Trump. No declaration of ownership is needed for that location

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

It certainly appears that you interpreted this dream correctly. I hope this is true and that it does happen.

However, Mr.Trump may be able to achieve something great (as you mentioned) without becoming president again. What if he can prove that he was supposed to be president, that he in fact did win the election? In that case, everybody will know that the presidency was rightfully his.

What if this is not about the presidency but about another way or “vehicle” that puts him in a powerful position to control and change things?

However, I must admit, based on the symbols in the dream and the meanings that you described, there is a good chance that you are right about him being president again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.