A Building Within A Building

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum A Building Within A Building

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

A building within a building.

I was in a small very tall and narrow building that was unfinished. It is just a framed structure with bare unfinished floor and walls. This small building was inside a garage or other large open area in a house. It was unattached from the house part on its upper parts so that it was unstable and swayed back and forth when someone moved rapidly in it. A young white lady arrived and said that she had been given a ride. The person, another woman, who had given her a ride from quite a distance away, continued on over hatcher pass since she (the driver) had wanted to see it anyway. The new arrival young lady was smiling and happy. She acted like she was supposed to be there and I believed she was supposed to be there as well. She acted like she knew me and who I was but I did not know her. There were people with me at times and people inside the house all the time.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Buildings = symbolize many aspects of spiritual growth and development in the lives of the children of God.

Building in a building = personal spiritual growth and development as it relates to the church body or a congregation?

White Woman = A white woman in dreams and visions symbolizes a church or congregation who is true, pure, righteous and faithful to Christ. In another sense, the woman may be literal

Woman as passenger = supporting role to the ministry etc.

Smiling = speaks of you having favor with that person. This indicates that such a person has your well being at heart. They want you to be well and they will probably do what is necessary to assist you when you experience problems in your life.

Hatcher = Gate keeper

INTERPRETATION

I believe that God is telling me that I need to be careful with my ministry or spiritual growth as it pertains to the local church. My spiritual growth and development may be a bit unstable without solid support or foundation. I need to remedy that by seeking a more solid foundation and structural support. Also there is much more work left yet to continue my spiritual development since basically all that exists right now is a bare basic framed structure. I may find the support help that I need by going through the gate. (Open door?) Be seeking the “gate keeper” (God) for “open gates” or open doors where God might be leading me to find spiritual sources that will help me obtain a more solid foundation and structure support. Even though my wife (smiling white woman passenger) supports me, the local church body may not. I need to be aware of that and not “move around too fast” in the local congregation to keep from causing damage between me and them.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think your interpretation is spot-on.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.