Interpretation: A Tiger and A Snake

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: A Tiger and A Snake

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparkle
      Participant

`I saw a large tiger facing right. A snake was on the ground right in front of and next to the tiger. The tiger was regular orange/natural striped.

Sparkle
      Participant

It speaks of a person with a strong motivation to dominate or to rule others (tiger). It sometimes indicates domination or the ruling over a certain political or social domain. Like a tiger, such a person is not submitting himself to others. He lives for himself and his own basic needs and is led by carnal instincts and natural drives. A snake, symbolizes the sly or cunning or deceiving acts of evil.

Inspite of him everything turns out well (facing right). It speaks of a positive situation with good consequences which leads to deliverance or victory or benefit in a specific situation.

Sparkle
      Participant

TRIGGER: This dream came before the actual event. I was at a funeral when all of a sudden the funeral director man took over, grabbed the podium out of my hand, being rude, disrespectful and inserting himself into the service. He started talking about nothing relevant to the people at the funeral. Everyone was appalled at him. He truly is the domineering Tiger used by Satan. (snake). After that the normal funeral proceeded fine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.