Boy dream

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

jennifer195
      I had this dream the other night I don’t remember it all clearly or in order but I remember being outside and this young boy liked me he wanted to hang out with me, I noticed I was taking care of him. Like watching over him and overall it felt so joyful because I loved taking care of him I woke up feeling at peace. All I know is at one point he tried to hug me.

Sarah

Hi Jennifer,

When people smile at each other or hug each other or even kissing each other in dreams and visions, it speaks of favor. It means that you have favor in their eyes or the person who is kissed has favor in the person’s eyes. The fact that you like to take care of this boy speaks of you caring for whatever the boy represents.

Watching over a person also speaks of praying for a person, in your case, whatever or whoever this boy represents. Feeling at peace speaks of the will of God. It means that you are in line with the will of God by caring for this boy.

What does the boy represent? The boy could be literal, meaning that you might have a personal relationship with a young boy in the future (mother-son relationship). Maybe an adoption or foster care or something similar. On the other hand (in a spiritual sense), this boy may represent a ministry or a business situation, or a job situation that is not new (not a baby boy – See the meaning of “Baby boy” below) but a few years old already (young boy). This speaks of a situation where you are starting to like this business or job situation and that everything in this job or business situation or spiritual ministry favors you.

You like what you are doing and you are happy about it and you have favor in the eyes of the people involved in this situation.

Baby boy: Babies symbolize the beginning or the birth of a new ministry or business or job situation. A baby boy or a young boy speaks of renewal in a ministry or in a specific situation. In a natural sense, babies do sometimes symbolize the beginning of an endeavor or a close relationship or a common purpose, or a common goal.

You need to find the trigger of the dream. That will indicate what the young boy represents.

jennifer195
      Participant

Well to be honest I have been praying to God asking what my purpose is. My God given purpose. I see my friends moving forward in church such as leading bible studies, etc. and I’m waiting for God to show me what he has for me… if he has anything. Also by adoption you mean I won’t be married in future? But instead might adopt?

Sarah

Hi Jennifer, no I do not think that you will not get married. You most probably will. I do not know what the young boy represents and that is why I gave you a few scenarios. It all depends on what the trigger was. All I know is that it is from God, it is in His will and you are going to love it. I do suspect that it is a ministry and that you will be a great blessing to the body of Christ.

If it was a baby boy I would have told you that you are about to see a new ministry being birthed in your life. The fact that it is a young boy speaks of something that is not completely new. Maybe it is something that you have been involved with already and care about already, that will be expanded. If you cannot identify what the boy represents, then you should ask God to give you more information. He will give you another dream or He may use another way to show you what this dream means. I am excited for you though because this thing will bring you joy. That is for sure.

jennifer195
      Participant

Aw thank you so much! Your words were SO encouraging. I hope so I really do! I want to do Gods will abs I’m asking a lot t
      Lately what’s my purpose .. I’m thinking maybe to start volunteering at my church kids church and see where the Lord takes me!!! Please keep me in your prayers because I want to have joy in serving the Lord!

Sarah

Hi Jennifer, I will pray for you. Another possibility is that the boy may represent an existing ministry (someone else’s ministry/still young but not new) and yet another possibility is that he may represent young people (children or youth ministry). So, getting involved at the kid’s church sounds like the right thing to do.

Blessings in Christ

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.