Car and baby dream

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chloehailer88
      Participant

I had an interesting dream! I remember being pregnant, noticing my bump and feeling and the. telling people. next thing I know my dad was carrying my baby in those car seats as we were getting ready to be in car. I was sitting in the back of car with baby on my left feeding it salad 😂 something like that. I am concerned the fact that the baby was sitting on my left side since left is nothing good from the Bible. Can someone please interpret this for me? I’d love your wisdom!

Mariechen
      Participant

I still have a lot to learn.. but I think the baby is a positive sign, since you already gave birth can be that what ever you are waiting for already exist it just need to come down to earth to be completely fulfilled.
      Salad is sometimes nourishment, meaning God will strengthen you while you wait a little bit longer.
      Your dad feeding the baby can be an angel strengthening you.
      Don’t think the left side mean anything negative.
      This is my thoughts :-)

Chloehailer88
      Participant

I meant to say I was feeding the baby salad, while I was on the baby right side and the baby was on the left. Oh so you mean whatever I’m waiting on for God is giving me the strength to wait for it?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.