Cross Country Race

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

CROSS COUNTRY RACE

I was in a crosscountry race. Some were on bicycles and some, like me, were on motorcycles. A bicycle riding woman had just went through a big dip in the route just ahead of me but stopped right at the top of the far side. I was so concentrated on the terrain that I did not realize that she had stopped. I ran down into the dip and when I come up the other side I ran the motorcycle front tire right up her back. No one was hurt and she continued on. A woman carrying a toddler child was standing right at the top of the dip as well. I had difficulty getting up that rise and the woman as well as the toddler in her arms both helped me get started up and over the rise.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Race = ? Living for Christ, enduring hardship, persistence

Bicycle = symbolizes a person’s personal or own ef f orts or zeal regarding his personal ministry or prayer-life.

Motorcycle = symbolizes a person’s personal prayer-life and relationship with God. a person praying under the power of the Holy Spirit.

Woman = symbolizes the church or a congregation or a female person.

mother = symbolizes the Holy Spirit

Child = Children in dreams and visions symbolize Christians who are immature and still under guardianship. These are people who need to be spiritually protected and supported by mature Christians.

INTERPRETATION

In my life for Christ, the church body might be a hindrance, slowing me down spiritually and blocking me from progressing. On the other hand, in order to run the race effectively so that God can use me to win souls for Him, I need to live a Holy Spirit filled life as His help will give me a much needed boost and assistance when it is needed the most

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think your interpretation is spot-on. Well done.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.