Dead Man And Accordions

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dead Man And Accordions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

November 10th – – DEAD MAN AND ACCORDIONS

A man died at work on night shift. He died in the back of his pickup which was in the parking lot behind his place of employment. I suspected that a fellow employee had guessed that he was sleeping while supposed to be working. I suspected that the employee snuck out to his pickup to see if that was where he was and was discovered by the formerly sleeping employee. A fight ensued and the former sleeper was shot accidently. The dead man had owned two accordions. His stuff was going to be divided up among friends and neighbors. I was asked if I would get one of the accordions and I said yes if it was offered to me. One of the accordions needed the fabric replaced and me and another fella was guessing it may cost 400, 500 or 600 dollars to repair the accordion.

Woodsman
      Participant

Below is my interpretation of the above dream. This is also my first post to the forums

SYMBOLS LIST

Man dies or death = The end of a season or relationship or ministry. a change

Parked vehicle = inactive ministry

gun = end of a relationship: critical words: unbelief: negativity

Sleeping = spiritual Inactivity or indifference or one without spiritual power

Musical instrument = ministry of praise, deliverence or prophetic

repair = ?

Money = Rema word, spoken word of God

INTERPRETATION

I believe God is telling me that I am leaving behind a spiritually ineffective life of a critical nature. That old nature has died. He has planned a change for me. He has a ministry planned for me that is most likely one that involves the Rhema word so perhaps a prophetic ministry. I am not fully ready yet but need some “repair” or work to prepare me for “service”. Spending more time with His written word as well as Rhema word will assist the change. I think this may also be a confirmation that taking this dream interpretation course is His will for me and is the right decision since gaining this knowledge is further equipping me prophetically.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

What can I say. I am impressed. Your interpretation is probably spot on.

The repair of the accordion definitely speaks of restoration. The restoration was cause by a negative incident which changed the whole spiritual course in the life of this person. The fact that you are in the dream and that you benefit from this situation speaks of this dream being about you. So I think you have it right by implying that the dead man and the negative circumstances represents circumstances and a specific incident and not people.

Well done!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.