Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Death Of Man Prevented

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

Death Of Man Prevented

SUPPOSED TO PRAY
      I unfortunately do not remember much of the dream since I did not write it down at the time. The dream was something about a couple people praying and that an evil person told them not to pray. They then realized from that that they were SUPPOSED to pray.

Woodsman
      Participant

AN EXPLANATION AND INTERPRETATION

Below is a “prophecy” or maybe a “word of knowledge” about a neighbor man’s upcoming death and an explanation for the above dream as well as the interpretation of the above dream.

I felt like God told me that a certain local person was going to die “tomorrow”. I do not want to list their name here. During a time of prayer earlier, I had asked GOD who I should pray for and was told the wife of this man who was going to die though I did not know yet at that time he was going to die. I prayed for her healing since I knew she was sick. I assumed that was what she needed prayer for. I then asked if there was anyone else I was supposed to pray for and did not get any leading for further prayer. Later after being told that the lady’s husband was going to die, I wanted to pray that he would be protected from dieing once I knew, but I realized that I had not been led to pray for him earlier. I assumed then that he was SUPPOSED to die. Later that evening, I just did not want that knowledge on my conscience, knowing that I knew of this man’s upcoming death but yet did not pray against it. I wondered if it would be okay if I prayed for the man to live if I also prayed God’s will be done. I asked God for a dream that night to confirm how he wanted me to pray concerning this subject. I received the dream listed above. I unfortunately do not remember the dream now the next morning since I did not write it down at the time. It was something about a couple people praying and that an evil person told them not to pray. The praying people then realized from that that they were SUPPOSED to pray. I interpreted the dream to mean that I was supposed to pray as well for this man’s life to be spared. The numeral Two (two people praying) is symbolic of unity. God may have been saying that “yes” I was in unity with Him about this issue. God had told me that the man was going to die so that I WOULD PRAY for him to live.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think you have it right. We must always pray for people even if we do not feel led to do it. When we know of people who suffer or know of people in need, we not only have to pray for them, but we must also help them where we can, without feeling condemned if we don’t.

We have our own lives to live and we help where we can. We should not feel condemned about this unless God specifically led us to pray for or to help people and we refuse to do so or fail to do so.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.