Interpretation dream with different scenes

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream with different scenes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Monica
      Participant

This dream switched pretty fast to different scenes, here is as best as I can remember them.

1st scene:

There was a woman (light brown complection) that walked into the place where I was (im not sure what kind of social place it was but there were other people there) this woman was loud and talkative with others there for a little then she walked back out but I saw my husband follow her. I was skeptical why he went after her so I went to check. Outside was day time, my husband was kissing this woman on the porch steps. I didn’t know how to react when he saw that I was looking at him he got closer to her and kissed her more. I was heart broken and I cried (note: many times I dream women around my husband that have short hair and brown complections even if they are afar they are still in the dreams) I’m not sure but i think what triggers these dreams is that my husband is unsaved we are unequally yoked and it is our greatest struggle.

2nd scene:

I was driving along the road in my vehicle. There was a train running along. It was dark outside, when I was going to make a stop for the crossing train I notice a car drove into the rail road accidentally (I cant recall the color of that car). I had to make a quick turn to the left because I heard someone say there would be an explosion I drove off as fast as i could, from a distance I could see police cars arriving in that scene

3rd scene:

I was crying to my sister and talked about repentance to her but I kept getting stuck in trying to explain salvation to her. I couldn’t get the message across clearly. She exclaimed to me that it was already too late, and I’d tell her it wasn’t, as long as she lived she had a chance to be saved. This whole time i felt a struggle communicating all this to her. I Reunited my younger nieces and nephews and asked to help me pray and call on the Lord. then I woke up.

Susan
      Participant

Hi Monica,
      I think you have nailed the incidents or the events that triggered these dreams. They are all about the same thing, your husband’s behavior, the fact that he is not saved, and you not able to change it.
      This is an emotional restoration dream. It bothers you that he is still unsaved and it bothers you that you cannot do anything about it (except to pray for him).
      The short hair brown women speak of the worldly systems (short hair: no Godly honor and brown: selfish ambitions or fleshly desires or striving or sin, and sinful acts and ambitions)
      Social place refers to the general social situation in the world. Loud and talkative speaks of the “loud” always announcing more and more about the evil ungodly social preferences and life-style.
      Husband following the woman speaks of him being fond of the worldly social systems because he is not saved.
      Getting closer to her and kissing her more when he noticed that you are looking symbolizes your feeling that, in a sense, he serves the world to spite you, which may be true.
      Your crying reveals how you feel about all this and that made me believe that this was an emotional restoration dream.
      This brings us to the second scene, which symbolizes the never-changing ever-ongoing trend about the situation. Nothing changes, the women are always there. He is always following. He is always acting in a way that offends you, like a train staying on the track, never able to change course. The accident speaks of this situation causing a lot of frustration and confrontation in your life. Your chasing away from the scene speaks of you wanting to get away from it (out of the situation) because you feel the danger in this area of your relationship. Reckless acts like the accident (See “Vehicle Accident”), which speaks of actions carried out and words uttered recklessly which can cause so much conflict that it may lead to bad consequences (accidents) like separation and even divorce. The police speak of taking control over the situation. Policeman prevents accidents by enforcing traffic rules. So this situation needs to be controlled to prevent bad consequences for you and your husband, or at least, this is what is bothering you.
      An explosion speaks of destruction (probably divorce) So, you will have to manage this very responsibly. Seek God. Be more lenient. You cannot save him. Just pray for him and give him love and respect. Win him with meekness. Confrontation causes accidents and explosions.
      The third scene emphasizes the fact that you do not know how to get him saved. The woman symbolizes the worldly system of which your husband is a part of. It ended up with you asking people to help you pray for him and this is the answer. This is probably the right thing to do. Just pray and trust and do not try to lead your husband to Christ. The family usually do not succeed. It is usually outsiders who make the breakthrough.
      So this is probably a series of emotional restoration dreams but it also reveals a better way of dealing with the situation to release the pressure on your marriage.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Good job Susan! You have nailed the symbols and you have applied the right meanings in the right context. I like the advice that you gave. The advice you gave is what was implied in the dreams and that is why I like the way you interrupted the dream.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.